• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Bring me some mambacurials :lol:
How much was the backpack there? It's $80 over here. Don't know out of seat pleasant and meteorology one for me. Whichever one will be bought with military discount + rewards.

Hahaha I would love to bring everyone MC's if I could. Too bad I already don't have enough luggage space as is since I picked up all these unexpected pairs. Also MC's retail for just north of $230 here, which isn't particularly cheap.

Got the backpack for $74 total. Would have had to pay almost $90 with taxes back in Cali.

The bamboos look great in the detailed pictures! I'm going to for sure have 3 kd vi's by Christmas.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the outsoles are more durable for the Asia pairs, like many other shoes?

Great pictures. Curious to know if any shoes sell out instantly over there? Asking because cost of living is different and the normal person can't drop that much on sneakers, but the new rich has no problem doing so.
Has this been confirmed? I would love to be able to get it with ease rather than waiting on a Saturday morning.
Jordans sell out instantly over here, Kobes not as quickly because of the high retail price 

Does anyone know if the outsoles are more durable for the Asia pairs, like many other shoes?
If you think the US version is durable then yes if not then no, KD's that we get here in Asia are the same quality you'll have in the US only difference is the price.

If you think the US version is durable then yes if not then no, KD's that we get here in Asia are the same quality you'll have in the US only difference is the price.
Ok thanks.  Just was asking because the 'GC' Kobe 8s for example, have a sturdier outsole

I'm on the fence about the Meteorologys but the bamboos are a for sure cop. I wonder why the price is $150 on the bamboos but $130 for all other models, besides the DC Preheats of course ( which were also $150). I saw the special bamboo box is limited to 50 pairs so that can't be the reason for the $20 increase.

^This may have been covered, but are we expecting the bamboos to be limited in the states?  Maybe why they'll drop for 150

Really hope not, but this is the feeling I'm getting

Hahaha I would love to bring everyone MC's if I could. Too bad I already don't have enough luggage space as is since I picked up all these unexpected pairs. Also MC's retail for just north of $230 here, which isn't particularly cheap.

Got the backpack for $74 total. Would have had to pay almost $90 with taxes back in Cali.

I im cali and order the backpack offline (from finishline) ad it was only 83 and some change but i did have a 10 off coupon. so it would have be 75 but shipping was 8.00.

P.S. lets hope i can cop the Meteorology to match the backpack.

I was 100% sure the meteorology was going to be at a higher price due to all that 3m material on the shoe but i've bee hearing there are going to be 130. so why are the bamboos more??? :rolleyes :nerd:

I wanted to really like this shoe, and for the most part aesthetically I do, but performance wise this shoe is very sub-par.  I wore them for about a few hours yesterday and the stiffness of the plastic/"fuse" around the ankle area kept digging into the area right underneath my ankle.  So every time I would do any sort of lateral movement the material would dig in, essentially making me not want to make the movement.  I guess I've been spoiled with the Penny V and kobe 8 lines, but if KD is going to be wearing this exact same model to ball in for a whole season, idk how he's going to manage unless he gets a pair that are exactly tailored to his feet. which i'm guessing he does. 

In the end it might just be my feet or something, but I was wearing my true size and I even tried wearing them super loose and nothing.  I couldn't even wear the shoe casually afterwards.  Guess this is a good thing and will prevent me from buying anymore kd 6's. 

idk how he's going to manage unless he gets a pair that are exactly tailored to his feet.

That's what the shoe is. KDs, Lebrons, Kobes, they are catered to that specific player's feet. We just wear whatever is comfortable for them and hope it works for our feet.

Also heard the same complaint you had from a couple of other people. I hope I don't have that issue. Still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Last edited:
I wanted to really like this shoe, and for the most part aesthetically I do, but performance wise this shoe is very sub-par.  I wore them for about a few hours yesterday and the stiffness of the plastic/"fuse" around the ankle area kept digging into the area right underneath my ankle.  So every time I would do any sort of lateral movement the material would dig in, essentially making me not want to make the movement.  I guess I've been spoiled with the Penny V and kobe 8 lines, but if KD is going to be wearing this exact same model to ball in for a whole season, idk how he's going to manage unless he gets a pair that are exactly tailored to his feet. which i'm guessing he does. 

In the end it might just be my feet or something, but I was wearing my true size and I even tried wearing them super loose and nothing.  I couldn't even wear the shoe casually afterwards.  Guess this is a good thing and will prevent me from buying anymore kd 6's. 

I had a similar issue with the new asymmetric tongue and laces digging into the top of my foot. For the first couple of wears it was uncomfortable as hell but they've definitely broken in more and I don't have any more problems with them. It might just be a matter of letting them mold to your feet over time, because these are very comfortable for me now.

Can someone provide info on the blue ones under the Seat Pleasants?
900x900px-LL-97a71a29_image.jpeg

Is it another Seat Pleasant colorway?

^^kdtrey5 or something like that. Take down model available in Asia for now.

Back
Top Bottom