Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
truth, i felt a bit of vomit come up when i caught sight of em.

If you are asking for 3M on Meteorology then yes they have, but its not the whole side like it looks.. the side is different colour like a greeny.. watch this vid you see the 3m patterns at 1:45

Yeah I'm copping these, different but Im diggin em

Has anyone confirmed 3M on these? Saw a pair on eBay and it like this constellation thing going on looked pretty dope. Still not completely in love with these but I'm gonna try and cop them

The 3M is in fact there without question. You can youtube them and see the 3M in most of the videos. leezer already got you.

I'm sick that college expenses have me unable to grab these this weekend :smh:

Last edited:
So which online retailer would be the easiest to get the kds tomorrow morning ? I didn't win the raffle at my local HOH :frown:

I've talked to several reps from FTL and NDC  and all said these were limited, which makes no sense....
indifferent.gif

So what online retailers are getting these?

- NDC

- Jimmy Jazz

- Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs

DSG?

Finishline?

I've talked to several reps from FTL and NDC  and all said these were limited, which makes no sense....
indifferent.gif
They'll tell you anything is limited if it makes you spend $$

If you miss out tomorrow, there's enough footlockers across the country that will have plenty, you can probably stock locate once the 2 weeks is up.

Last edited:
Yo I was planning to go in the morn to cop the Meteorologies but the few previous posts made me rethink that. Are people gonna camp for these?

How would you say KD 6's run ? True to size or half size bigger ? I know with KD 5 had to get half size bigger .. Don't want to be that one person trying on the Meteorologies tomorrow.. Lol

The 3M is in fact there without question. You can youtube them and see the 3M in most of the videos. leezer already got you.

I'm sick that college expenses have me unable to grab these this weekend :smh:

Hey man all good at least you got your priorities in check, you'll be able to get these down the road when your money is right

Coppin meteorologies always wanted them from the beginning. But have contemplated not getting them... Ill cop and see how they look in person. I can always return em if I don't like them.

How would you say KD 6's run ? True to size or half size bigger ? I know with KD 5 had to get half size bigger .. Don't want to be that one person trying on the Meteorologies tomorrow.. Lol
I asked to try on the Seat Pleasants at a FL a couple weeks back and they didn't have my size. I tried on a half size bigger and it had some room so I'm guessing it's pretty close to true to size. 

Haha i know you do ... but I swear to Jesus Christ himself if I see one more post if these run TTS I'm going to throw my laptop out the window...
hahahaha I feel ya, I try to read before I ask a question and if I find the answer I will edit my post, I know I asked about TTS with these but they had just dropped

Do people actually read this board or do they just post whatever they want whenever they want?

Are the Meteorology's limited? Do these run small? :lol:

Most people on NT don't seem to do much reading.

Hey man all good at least you got your priorities in check, you'll be able to get these down the road when your money is right

I appreciate the kind words man. I'll definitely find them when my pockets are right again.

Are the Meteorology's limited? Do these run small? :lol:

Most people on NT don't seem to do much reading.
I appreciate the kind words man. I'll definitely find them when my pockets are right again.
I tried on seat pleasants the other day and I'd say a tiny bit narrow(my foot it fat, need to go on diet) and long. A sz 13 was long on me but width wise ok

No champs, footaction or finishline is getting them where I'm from only HOH so maybe they are limited ?
have you checked footlocker launch locator? Sometimes employees aren't sure until they unbox their shipment... If launch locator says they're getting em, they're getting em.

Back
Top Bottom