Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
whats the best way to grab these and the free flyknits on saturday in NYC? Im not trying to get involved with the fire red hype etc. im thinking just rolling up to NTNY and grabbing them. it's FCFS so we would have to wait until they open officially to the public at 10 but will there still be a line to get in? i would imagine thirst buckets waiting for the left over and unclaimed fire reds as well as a few people who want the KD's.... or should i try 21 mercer? but to my knowledge they have a lot of exclusives coming out and i dont want to get caught up in that....

I just want to wake up, head out, get my pairs of meterology and free flyknits and go home. is that possible? or am i gonna have to go at 7 am to wait on line for 3 hours for a FCFS GR? I would get them online no problem but I really dont wanna wait for the shipping.

UPDATE:

Nevermind, im forced to cop online. I just spoke to a rep and the 20% promo code I have isnt valid in store. getting both pairs for 250 flat is good enough reason to just cop online.

Last edited:
whats the best way to grab these and the free flyknits on saturday in NYC? Im not trying to get involved with the fire red hype etc. im thinking just rolling up to NTNY and grabbing them. it's FCFS so we would have to wait until they open officially to the public at 10 but will there still be a line to get in? i would imagine thirst buckets waiting for the left over and unclaimed fire reds as well as a few people who want the KD's.... or should i try 21 mercer? but to my knowledge they have a lot of exclusives coming out and i dont want to get caught up in that....

I just want to wake up, head out, get my pairs of meterology and free flyknits and go home. is that possible? or am i gonna have to go at 7 am to wait on line for 3 hours for a FCFS GR? I would get them online no problem but I really dont wanna wait for the shipping.

UPDATE:

Nevermind, im forced to cop online. I just spoke to a rep and the 20% promo code I have isnt valid in store. getting both pairs for 250 flat is good enough reason to just cop online.
Good luck copping them online Sat. Nike is still doing the ban on bots but to my knowledge a lot of people are still using them to buy kicks. So you may be in for another Bot fight this Sat.

Good luck copping them online Sat. Nike is still doing the ban on bots but to my knowledge a lot of people are still using them to buy kicks. So you may be in for another Bot fight this Sat.

View media item 520902

not a problem... it'll only mess up my coupon hustle though. (copping fire reds, kd's and fly frees all for 390 is a steal and a half) ill just grab the fly free's if i miss out. thankfully its early enough in the morning where if i miss out for some reason i can just go to the local strip and grab them. the rep told me they were definitely a GR but still limit 1 per online. i didnt wanna wait for shipping anyway..........

View media item 520930

Last edited:
I know I've asked something similar to this already but I still don't know what to do. Should I get up early to camp out for the meteorologies or is it safe to wake up and cop in the morning? You guys suggested I call my local footlocker to ask if people have been calling but Everytime I call them, they give me an indirect answer along the lines of "we've been receiving many calls about sneakers during the past week". What do you guys suggest I do in the NYC area?

I know I've asked something similar to this already but I still don't know what to do. Should I get up early to camp out for the meteorologies or is it safe to wake up and cop in the morning? You guys suggested I call my local footlocker to ask if people have been calling but Everytime I call them, they give me an indirect answer along the lines of "we've been receiving many calls about sneakers during the past week". What do you guys suggest I do in the NYC area?

i hate these stores, man. they are so nasty and ridiculous when it comes to DOING THEIR JOB. they act like they work in the pentagon and that everything is top secret information.. smh.

"we've been receiving many calls about sneakers during the past week"
YOU GUYS ARE A SNEAKER STORE, OF COURSE YOU'VE BEEN GETTING CALLS ABOUT SNEAKERS!!!! wow

i hate these stores, man. they are so nasty and ridiculous when it comes to DOING THEIR JOB. they act like they work in the pentagon and that everything is top secret information.. smh.

"we've been receiving many calls about sneakers during the past week"
YOU GUYS ARE A SNEAKER STORE, OF COURSE YOU'VE BEEN GETTING CALLS ABOUT SNEAKERS!!!! wow
That's exactly what I was thinking!! I gave up on calling, I talked to what sounded like 5 different people and they all said almost the same thing..like they're programmed to say it

^^^Get up and go to the store wearing some nice kicks. Strike up a quick convo about something, then ask them if they know anything about XXXX release. That usually works for me. The phone rings off the hook constantly and they could care less 99% of the time.

^^^Get up and go to the store wearing some nice kicks. Strike up a quick convo about something, then ask them if they know anything about XXXX release. That usually works for me. The phone rings off the hook constantly and they could care less 99% of the time.
I'll probably try this out when I get out of work. If this works, I have no words but thank you sir 
roll.gif

I'll probably try this out when I get out of work. If this works, I have no words but thank you sir 
roll.gif

Also try and find a more senior looking person. Not the first guy who ambushes you as soon as you walk in. Those people are typically new and trying to get their sales up. Just say you are browsing...spend a few minutes seeing how they all interact and then find one person you think looks the most "in the know".

Nike is putting way more tine and energy into the 6s vs the 5s ..kds barley came out and we are already hit with a bunch of delicious colorways ..all of wich smoke the five ..and these are all independent colorways we still gotta see the all star and christmas from nike ..if the kd is better then imagine how amazing other 2 will be colorway wise... exciting

I feel they purposely made the v mediocre so they could slowly increase the price from 95 to 130. The v was the transition model in terms of pricing

I feel they purposely made the v mediocre so they could slowly increase the price from 95 to 130. The v was the transition model in terms of pricing
The price jump is inevitable, all sig lines go up.

If KD's fanbase continues to grow at the pace that is, and he continues to be an elite player,

his shoe will be at the $200 mark one day just like Lebron's.

It has nothing to do with the V being wack.

Anyway, I think I'm most excited about the KD6 BHM.

I can't imagine them not being fire.

Finally got a chance to try on a pair today to get sizing down. It fits like the 5 for me which is weird. I feel like I can go tts for a really snug for aka for balling but half size up was also good. The profile is nice on these. I feel they can be as casual as the Frees.

I tried them on at a HoH. I walked in at 6pm and got a guaranteed ticket for the Jordan 3. On the other hand they said these are fcfs and they got 30 pairs in as oppose to over 100 of the 3s, haha.

N7s are bananas. The colorways for these are soo dope, but I'm still not overall impressed with the silhouette. Must try these on, as I see them and always pass.

Back
Top Bottom