Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^ Could that be an easter colorway.. or am i thinking way to far ahead 
nerd.gif
You could b right look like Easter colors looks like this will b year of the kd for me last year kobe year before that was lebron

Music to the ears.

For those that have the KDs and Frees or Fly Knits, how would you compare the shoes? I'd just use the KDs as casual shoes so I'm curious. Thanks.

Casually the KDs are probably more comparable to Kobe 8s than flyknits or frees. They are more substantial than a running shoe or lightweight model like a free or flyknit. The kobes feel even lighter on feet than KDs- they don't breathe exceptionally well, but they are snug and fairly responsive. I love wearing the kd4 casually, but really don't enjoy the 5 or so far the 6 in the same way. Out of the runners I prefer air max 1 and roshes over flyknits and frees but thats just my preference. Everyone is different. I know my buddy Brandon prefers the full max bag on the 2013 air max right now so whatever works.

I cannot wait to see the Rucker 66 in person, and just hope its as easy to get as the Meteorologys look to be. Amen to the kd6 seemingly being much like the 2 and 3 with regards to ease of copping. the 4 and certain 5s were just silly. hopefully price point and polarizing looks was a step in that direction.

The purple pair the Easters perhap? The pastel color palette leans toward it. Kinda far away from Easter but still :lol:

Last edited:
1 more day left!!!!!! I really don't want to camp my local spot said they only have like 20 pairs, and im not sure if i want to take a chance of grabbing online..

Ahhhhh decision decisions.

meteorologies aint tlo. hope that means ill have time to cop along with the matching elite socks.

Casually the KDs are probably more comparable to Kobe 8s than flyknits or frees. They are more substantial than a running shoe or lightweight model like a free or flyknit. The kobes feel even lighter on feet than KDs- they don't breathe exceptionally well, but they are snug and fairly responsive. I love wearing the kd4 casually, but really don't enjoy the 5 or so far the 6 in the same way. Out of the runners I prefer air max 1 and roshes over flyknits and frees but thats just my preference. Everyone is different. I know my buddy Brandon prefers the full max bag on the 2013 air max right now so whatever works.

I cannot wait to see the Rucker 66 in person, and just hope its as easy to get as the Meteorologys look to be. Amen to the kd6 seemingly being much like the 2 and 3 with regards to ease of copping. the 4 and certain 5s were just silly. hopefully price point and polarizing looks was a step in that direction.
Thanks for the indepth reply. By substantial you probably meant more solid midsole and less of a nimble feel? I'm still tempted to buy tomorrow. I feel the colorway is versatile enough to work with an array of chinos and shorts.

someone posted a bodega code almost a month ago... got mine for like 115 shipped from them.

personally, SPs are the best colorway so far IMO.
Good price but they sold out.. I just want them before theyre all gone like what happened to me with the ice blue Vs. Btw, anyone know how limited the meteorology backpacks are?

At least in my area Orlando, Florida they are limited and let me explain, they have at least 5 stores releasing it but they only have 6-8pairs each store, the only store it has a lot is HOH in Fl Mall with 24 pairs" but is near imposible to cop there ppl camp for days before releases in HoH

Finally got a chance to try on a pair today to get sizing down. It fits like the 5 for me which is weird. I feel like I can go tts for a really snug for aka for balling but half size up was also good. The profile is nice on these. I feel they can be as casual as the Frees.

I tried them on at a HoH. I walked in at 6pm and got a guaranteed ticket for the Jordan 3. On the other hand they said these are fcfs and they got 30 pairs in as oppose to over 100 of the 3s, haha.
You literally answered the question that I just came in here to ask. Thank you sir lol

Has anyone confirmed 3M on these? Saw a pair on eBay and it like this constellation thing going on looked pretty dope. Still not completely in love with these but I'm gonna try and cop them

Aint nobody camping for days for the meteorologies

Ohh yeah ok; If you are from down here then go to Fl Mall at 11pm and see that is going to be a line of at least 40ppl out there with cops and barakades just like every release; they put themselve in a list and camp for shoes bunch of HYPERBEASTS;; if you from Orlando area you should know that"

I think those are hideous but to each their own right
truth, i felt a bit of vomit come up when i caught sight of em.

If you are asking for 3M on Meteorology then yes they have, but its not the whole side like it looks.. the side is different colour like a greeny.. watch this vid you see the 3m patterns at 1:45

Back
Top Bottom