Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Some ppl dislike them .some like em .some say they can't be saved with a "dope cw" Everyone has the right to their own opinion . Lol I just wanna see and try em on already haha .

The release on 7/27 I can make out Olive besides the obvious black and Atomic Red. Like I said it's weatherman so think of colors along those lines. Also nopt 100% sure might have read it wrong but there could be a GS weatherman. Have to check back on that later this week.

The 8/17 release is total orange and I'm guessing army green? Stealth maybe? I didn't get the full color description break downs so if I get anymore info I'll pass it along 

Those was the only ones i could make out too :lol: I hope the gs is the same and don't look better. No lebron x gs treatment to the kd vi please Nike.

Some ppl dislike them .some like em .some say they can't be saved with a "dope cw" Everyone has the right to their own opinion . Lol I just wanna see and try em on already haha .
Def respect this.  I've already stated my disdain towards this shoe throughout this thread and no color/limited gimmick nonsense will convince me otherwise, but I do hope those who genuinely like this shoe can purchase the better releases without all the crap that goes on these days. 

Those was the only ones i could make out too
laugh.gif
I hope the gs is the same and don't look better. No lebron x gs treatment to the kd vi please Nike.
Don't worry the GS KD VI is going to be treated well. I'll get more info early in the week to be exact

^^^Thats one thing I hope , the gs for kd v was so dumbed down , only bought them for my son cause he really likes them .

Everyone will complain about how ugly the VI is,but when this possible weatherman cw releases they'll bandwagon. If you don't like the Vi there will be a KD V lifestyle sneaker come July for some people that they might like
I didn't know that there was a lifestyle kd 5 coming out. Where did you hear this from?

KD VI 8/17 $130 599424-800 Total-Orange/Armory-Slate/Team-Orange-Lt
 i think thats the right colors for it armory slate is a blue color that will also be on the lebron xi from the information that has been posted previously

KD VI 8/17 $130 599424-800 Total-Orange/Armory-Slate/Team-Orange-Lt
 i think thats the right colors for it armory slate is a blue color that will also be on the lebron xi from the information that has been posted previously
Thanks for that info. Like I said I was just passed along the info no breakdown of what the colors are

Everyone will complain about how ugly the VI is,but when this possible weatherman cw releases they'll bandwagon. If you don't like the Vi there will be a KD V lifestyle sneaker come July for some people that they might like
Exactly

Every one will like these when a limited color releases, Every one will like these when a limited color releases, Every one will like these when a limited color releases....

Says who? If a shoe is trash I don't buy it no matter what. Quit throwing generalizations just because that's what you'll be doing

Every one will like these when a limited color releases, Every one will like these when a limited color releases, Every one will like these when a limited color releases....

Says who? If a shoe is trash I don't buy it no matter what. Quit throwing generalizations just because that's what you'll be doing
I agree 100% these will be passed on to the next guy in line.

Last edited:
From this view
View media item 408152
and these views
View media item 408153
View media item 408154
...I can now officially say that i like these and cant wait to cop an OKC away color. Like i said before..looks like air in the back. I n wondering if they are using that same rectangular 10mm zoom bag up front..or going with the traditional forefoot zoom bag. I hope the phylon and the insole is as soft and plush as it was in the V´s.

Last edited:
whatever happened to kd keeping his shoes under $100? lol. looks like ima have to pass on these for next year

Please don't complain about the price guys :smile:

In France, all the prices are the same that yours except they are in Euros. And 1€ = 1,3$ ...

Which means :

KD5 : 115 euros : 150$

KD6 : 130 euros : 168$

Lebron 10 : 180 euros : 233$

etc ...

I wish I would live in Us ..
happy.gif

Yeah KD has to also realize that he is probably going to take Kobe's spot next year in terms of the hierarchy of signature kicks, so the price point is obviously too low for Nike's liking, especially with his sneaker popularity on the rise and rise...

Back
Top Bottom