Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nike going hard on that 3M on the KDs this year. The KD V barely had any 3m on any of their shoes, other than like the BHM's. This year, almost every KD VI has 3m on it. Pre heats, the grey supremes, Meteorology, N7s, etc.
Yea they're really cutting into detail with the 3m and designs

Even more inspired kicks, which is why I didn't like the V's so much. too much uninspired stuff

I'm just posting what the site said .. Really don't care what the color descriptions say honestly. And not a fan of the "pbj" either just showing pics that's all

IMO looks yellow to me tho

I'm just posting what the site said .. Really don't care what the color descriptions say honestly. And not a fan of the "pbj" either just showing pics that's all

IMO looks yellow to me tho
Didn't try to come off as an a** toward you just was informing, they're getting their information off of those sites with with "early pairs" which has a chance of being high quality fakes. Pisses me off because they're tricking people into buying their crap for crazy prices. No I didn't buy from them if I sound salty I could care less about buying stuff early.

Last edited:
Yeah these crease pretty bad. The hyperfuse material is different than the previous KD and after wearing mine for a day it shoes creases right at the flex points of the shoes. Not really a big issue when your wearing the shoes they're hardly noticeable. 
Thanks.

Didn't try to come off as an a** toward you just was informing, they're getting their information off of those sites with with "early pairs" which has a chance of being high quality fakes. Pisses me off because they're tricking people into buying their crap for crazy prices. No I didn't buy from them if I sound salty I could care less about buying stuff early.

O nah didnt even take it any kinda way we all good. Its friday : )

Finishline is getting the Bamboo's. Don't be impatient and preorder for crazy prices, they look like a GR too.

Sneaker head has them for retail shipped without tax, but Are they considered "pre-release" or "grey market" pairs?

Last edited:
Promising news that the Bamboos will be available at FNL. Looks like they'll be an easy GR cop :pimp:.

Being a Gator and Flyer fan, I'm a sucker for orange.

Hopefully I wake up in time. Doesn't seem to be much hype for the 66's. That's cool with me. 

Easy cop on NDC. This will be my first pair of KDs. I'm giving them a shot because of the colorway plus I really like lows. Let's see how they look on feet

Trying to get a 12.5 for a friend.. I got the link before Nike even tweeted it by searching the product code and all 12.5s were already sold out 
mean.gif

Easy cop on NDC. They were clowning with the late Men's link though. It'd be cool if they released a KD VI without something weird happening
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom