Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
wish we culd get a release date for da N7s already
eyes.gif
i'm thinking april or may 

some more birthdays up

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-kd-vi-nsw-lifestyle-qs-621177001.html

Last edited:
Blue Crabs have potential. What is the other color that he is holding that is not identified?

Last week JM gave the Halloween pair the correct name, Midnight Madness, now it's being called Texas? eh whatever I'm not interested in them.

Finally the grey/gold/mint pair has a name and release date but not until December :x

The first pics of Pre-Heats we saw were fakes i believe. So yea there are fakes out there.

And i agree the name is dumb on the Texas pair....i think i will continue to call them Halloweens. But no matter what you call them.....they are good looking

Is there an RD for the people's champ yet? I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be 9/21, but now I don't see that confirmed anywhere.

Is there an RD for the people's champ yet? I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be 9/21, but now I don't see that confirmed anywhere.

via http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/nike-kd-vi-nsw-peoples-champ-release-date/

The Nike KD VI NSW “People’s Champ” is inspired by the down to earth attitude displayed by Kevin Durant the shoe features plaid over the tongue which transcends a dark denim upper. Along with that you will find metal d-ring eyelets, round laces, and brown nubuck on the medial quarter pane. These will be available world wide on September 21st, 2013 for $120.

Last week JM gave the Halloween pair the correct name, Midnight Madness, now it's being called Texas? eh whatever I'm not interested in them.

Finally the grey/gold/mint pair has a name and release date but not until December :x
It's pretty much the same thing as far as name. Midnight madness refers to the first practice for NCAA basketball teams.

It's pretty much the same thing as far as name. Midnight madness refers to the first practice for NCAA basketball teams.

Correct .. i really dont care for the name but If "Nike" themselves have said its called Texas, then midnight madness is out lol.

I'll just say black & orange ... if need be "Halloween" it is

Not sure why Nike dropped the Longhorn branding for the V and VI "Texas" colorways. Licensing issues maybe?  I don't know but if they were to do a UT colorway I would like to see them use the same solid burnt orange as the IV but finish it with the Longhorn logo pattern the same way they finished the Aunt Pearl V with the pearl pattern.  I really liked the effect on those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom