Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yeah definitely scoopin the precision timing. The only must have for me since the meteorologys.
Same. The PT's are a toned down pre-heat in a good way. I might score the PB&J's but I wish that swoosh was just purple instead of a jelly glob lol. Colorway is straight though

the liner be looking all velvety ..fire
nthat.gif

i think the 3m is the draw for the precision timings...other than that, pretty basic, but nice color combo nonetheless

If the PT's release like the pre-heats, they'll still be copped.

But i doubt that because they arent as loud and different as the preheats. They are just a grey shoe when no flash is used. PreHeats are busy with flash and no flash.

IMO!

But who knows, guess we will all be waiting til december.

Last edited:
weirdest thing.

when I just go to the first page, nothing is there.

When I click to edit to add the new info, it's all there...

?

PTs are ok I wouldn't oppose to these for a gift for Christmas since they release around that time but my money and time will be toward other shoes.

Hmmm... I was going to try n fix it, but when I hit edit, everything is there. But it's not when I view the first page.

If you don't figure it out by the time I get home from work (early am hours) ill see if I can fix it.

anyone know how the sizing runs on these? is it tighter in the forefoot or looser?
It's really too tough to describe. As the man above said...everybody's different. FOR ME...they run TTS. They're actually a bit loose in the forefoot, lots of dead space. But I have fairly narrow feet with a deep slope on my toes.

With any shoe...if you can't try it on, go TTS and start there.

It's really too tough to describe. As the man above said...everybody's different. FOR ME...they run TTS. They're actually a bit loose in the forefoot, lots of dead space. But I have fairly narrow feet with a deep slope on my toes.

With any shoe...if you can't try it on, go TTS and start there.

i have flat feet and they are TTS to me. i agree that there are some dead space in the shoes, it's not that bad though.

Back
Top Bottom