Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hmmm... I was going to try n fix it, but when I hit edit, everything is there. But it's not when I view the first page.

If you don't figure it out by the time I get home from work (early am hours) ill see if I can fix it.

No progress. You see anything like that before?

Waiting for my first KD6 , the SPs..... scored them for around $100 including local delivery ....

Now, I'll just wait for the elite version ... since I promised to myself that I will limit

my shoe buying to 1 GR and 1 elite for both KD and Kobe line ... LOL

Hmmm... I was going to try n fix it, but when I hit edit, everything is there. But it's not when I view the first page.

If you don't figure it out by the time I get home from work (early am hours) ill see if I can fix it.

No progress. You see anything like that before?

my bad... forgot when I got home...

just fixed it.

I copy/cut the whole thing, typed ".." and submit... then edit again, and pasted everything... seemed to work. Not sure why it was doing that tho.

Yep, first post is all fixed now.  Might want to fix the Sour Patch pair since that has already released (GS sizes only).

Im dreading the day that the N7s get an RD and cats out of nowhere will all of sudden be interested in them ... next thing you know they will be "KD VI South Beach"

*insert smh gif/smiley*

Theyre still nice though and i do plan on grabbin a pair

Last edited:
Im dreading the day that the N7s get an RD and cats out of nowhere will all of sudden be interested in them ... next thing you know they will be "KD VI South Beach"

*insert smh gif/smiley*

They're nice but nothing too crazy.

Unless Nike makes them crazy limited I think everyone who wants a pair will get them.

They're nice but nothing too crazy.

Unless Nike makes them crazy limited I think everyone who wants a pair will get them.

who knows .. Nike will find a way to hype something up. I can see them making them limited hoping the SB theme would catch on without them having to say it directly

and by limited i mean more like release half the stock and then "restock" later lol

got all my KDs today.

Bamboos are awesome, although they had a sort-of crease in them already. Didn't someone mention that already about the bamboos? I think it's because of the extra layer of design.

Bdays are okay. Great materials, look good. Fit's a little funky. 14's (my true size) were wayyy narrow and short. 15's are a little big but thick socks help that. I definitely recommend going up 1/2 size for the KD Lifestyles. That is, if you're fortunate enough to be able to get the 1/2 size you need
mean.gif

got all my KDs today.

Bamboos are awesome, although they had a sort-of crease in them already. Didn't someone mention that already about the bamboos? I think it's because of the extra layer of design.

Bdays are okay. Great materials, look good. Fit's a little funky. 14's (my true size) were wayyy narrow and short. 15's are a little big but thick socks help that. I definitely recommend going up 1/2 size for the KD Lifestyles. That is, if you're fortunate enough to be able to get the 1/2 size you need :smh:

All my pairs are 14's except the bamboo's and nyc's. those 2 are 15's, i agree that the 15 fits much wider than th 14

14 fits me perfectly with the regular VI's but the cut of the lifestyles is even more narrow and short. 14.5 would be perfect, but I had to do a 15 which is pretty beefy. Already sent the 14's back to nike for a refund.

I couldn't do a 15 with the regular VI's unless I double-socked or something.

My birthdays finally arrived right as i was heading out for the night. Only opened to look a one shoe. Very nice so far i will have to inspect and try on after the weekend

*insert smh gif/smiley*

Im hoping they are as accessible as the iv's and v's were. My local outlet had over 200 pair of the v's and both colors of the iv's on their release date. Super easy cop.

well i gave the KD6 a try on the court tonight for the first time. i gotta say, i absolutely hated it. when you tighten them up like you would any regular BBall shoe,they cut into your ankle area and they hurt.  the cheap plastic-like upper can be felt hitting your foot every time it creases.  and then the insoles starting squeaking on top of everything else.  i have no clue how KD enjoys playing in these.  the KD5 was a million times better on the court.

well i gave the KD6 a try on the court tonight for the first time. i gotta say, i absolutely hated it. when you tighten them up like you would any regular BBall shoe,they cut into your ankle area and they hurt.  the cheap plastic-like upper can be felt hitting your foot every time it creases.  and then the insoles starting squeaking on top of everything else.  i have no clue how KD enjoys playing in these.  the KD5 was a million times better on the court.
The tongue needs break-in time.

Back
Top Bottom