Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
In my opinion the KD6 is only about 1-2 well executed c/w's away from surpassing the KD4 in terms of looks.

Everyone overrated the KD4 because it had a stupid strap, same with the KD2. Both fit terrible however.

I loved the KD3s and beat my pair to the ground. KD5s are the most comfortable pair I've had (never had a pair of KD1s though). Interested to buy a pair of KD6s, but not to hoop. Seems like a nice casual shoe.

Everyone overrated the KD4 because it had a stupid strap, same with the KD2. Both fit terrible however.

I loved the KD3s and beat my pair to the ground. KD5s are the most comfortable pair I've had (never had a pair of KD1s though). Interested to buy a pair of KD6s, but not to hoop. Seems like a nice casual shoe.
I like the look of the kd 2 and 4 the most but I agree about the 5 being comfortable. I'm gonna try a pair on one of these days and see how the comfort compares. I'm just holding out till the n7s come out

Got the whole GR, KD VI going on don't plan on stopping either. Very uncomfortable at first but once they are broken into they are very comfortable. I enjoy these shoes. Hope on getting my hands on the Supreme DC Preheat don't really want to pay rape resale price but I will come across a reasonable price sooner or later.

Nice collection...wish I could find preheats too.

Still happy with my choice to skip the NYC/Ruckers. Just wasn't feeling all the orange. I'll get my orange fix with the halloween/texas/midnight madness/ whatever the **** you want to call them.

Finding Preheats is easy but they are all rape resale prices. But yes the Texas, Halloween, etc. are a definite cop for me. Hope the hype on the KD VI doesn't grow there for making it easy for us to get. Cause look at the Bamboos and NYC66 there still on shelves which is good in a way showing that theres not much hype around the KD VI

Any of the KD VI you want, you'll be able to get. The preheats release had already come and gone before I even knew they existed. A definite quick strike, and rare. I don't even know if they released on NDC.

But yeah...like you said, I can find the preheats/supremes but I'm not paying $450 for them. I love loud CWs but I just take a hit of salt and say "Meh...didn't need the watermelon shoes anyway."
roll.gif

Yeah the DC preheats released on NDC and a few Niketowns.

And just because you see the KD6 still available doesnt mean they aren't selling.

No one knows the numbers produced.

It was kinda the same way with the Lebron X

A lot of the GR colorways seemed to be sitting but before they had a chance to go on sale they all disappear.

A few random sizes at outlets but for the most part, gone.

As others have said these do fit narrow as you get closer to the toe but after I had them on for a few minutes you dont even feel the narrowness anymore. They fit great and are pretty comfortable.

For those who dont like creasing this canvas like material will def crease once you start to walk in them.

Oh and def not meant for shorts but Im just finally getting around to trying them on. Happy with my purchase

View media item 587835View media item 587838

Last edited:
Yeah same here once I realized there was a CW before the Seat Pleasants it was way to late to get a hold of the Preheat. But like I said if I find a reasonable price I will get them if not I wont. And I will continue collecting the other CW. Am not going to break bank for a pair of shoes.

I actually like the birthday lifestyles

But they look terrible with shorts.

Sneakerheads gon' be running round looking like Daria lol.

I actually like the birthday lifestyles

But they look terrible with shorts.

Sneakerheads gon' be running round looking like Daria lol.

hahahahha Daria! I remember that show, I used to watch it every now and then back in the day. But yeah you right thats actually how you would look.

Maybe someone with smaller feet could pull it off with shorts then the should wouldnt look as big, but for me def going with jeans. I had on some sweat pants last night i just pulled them up to get the on foot shot. I'll probably break them out some time this week

Lol nice pick up though homie.

I feel like I might slightly regret not grabbing a pair sometime down the line.

depending on your size I think some sites still have them available. Im not sure but I know a few people have posted links to a few sites a page or so back

EXCITED FOR THOSE TEXAS NIGHT SKY JOINTS. ANYONE KNOW HOW HARD THOSE WILL BE TO OBTAIN?!

Since the texas name is sticking and Nike is calling them that, I guess I will call them "Texas Nights" ... just texas, nah. Halloween still seemed better but "Texas Nights" I can work with

and to answer your question no one knows. KD 6s have been fairly easy to obtain SO FAR other than pre-heats, with pairs making it past the weekend. That doesnt speak for these but I think you should be able to grab a pair in-store (if you can) or online with out hassle.

Time will tell though

EXCITED FOR THOSE TEXAS NIGHT SKY JOINTS. ANYONE KNOW HOW HARD THOSE WILL BE TO OBTAIN?!

Since the texas name is sticking and Nike is calling them that, I guess I will call them "Texas Nights" ... just texas, nah. Halloween still seemed better but "Texas Nights" I can work with

and to answer your question no one knows. KD 6s have been fairly easy to obtain SO FAR other than pre-heats, with pairs making it past the weekend. That doesnt speak for these but I think you should be able to grab a pair in-store (if you can) or online with out hassle.

Time will tell though
THAT WOULD BE NICE. I WAS IN NIKETOWN BOSTON YESTERDAY AND THE BAMBOOS WERE ON SHELF. PRETTY GOOD LOOKING SHOE. HOPEFULLY THE TEXAS NIGHTS SIT TOO.

Back
Top Bottom