Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Glow in the dark or "glow" with black light?

Not the same in my book and many ppl get that mixed up
mean.gif

via bull1trc on instagram

So your normally a 11 and these fit tight??

Kook info I'll grab me a12 if that's the case
I'm normally a 10.5 and these fit tight. Although I am an 11 in the regular kd vi. Size up at least a half size in these lifestyles, if not a full size.

Any Nashville,TN NT'ers in this thread??

Need to find out what stores are getting the "halloweens" (not calling them texas)

Last edited:
Ok cool,traveling to nashville tue-sat. Wish they had size info. Really dont want to order.

I got meteors and they fit tts for me. Not narrow at all nice and comfortable.

I got the birthdays which is the lifestyles, and theybare tts but a tight tts, very narrow from the middle of your foot to the toe. Safe to size up .5 size but its very comfortable shoe none-the-less

Long story short i think youre safe getting your true size

I got meteors and they fit tts for me. Not narrow at all nice and comfortable.

I got the birthdays which is the lifestyles, and theybare tts but a tight tts, very narrow from the middle of your foot to the toe. Safe to size up .5 size but its very comfortable shoe none-the-less

Long story short i think youre safe getting your true size

I have all 5 c/w's, so i got the sizing down. I just need to find my size 14 or 15 somewhere in Nashville while I'm there.

Wondering if the PBJ KD 6 going to be limited, I seen eBay flooded with Texas KD 6 and those were suppose to be limited.

^^^^ SHHHH, I seriously hope not. They better not play that with those, N7's, or PTs

I wanna be able to stroll in and cop. I hope Bamboos and all the other 6s are indicative of how it will always be for this line (minus meterology but resale was retail lol)

Nothing was suppose to be limited thus far except supremes, and seat pleasants the latter being a limited GR

Sup guys, i was on eBay and i saw some pairs of the "Texas" KD VI for $140 shipped

Saw a 10, 10.5 and 12 from one seller, might have to grab that 10, ive been waiting for these for a while haha

Sup guys, i was on eBay and i saw some pairs of the "Texas" KD VI for $140 shipped

Saw a 10, 10.5 and 12 from one seller, might have to grab that 10, ive been waiting for these for a while haha

Why!? They drop in 4 days cant u just wait n not have to worry if u gettin somethin authentic.

Your $$ though

I think it's just the speckles on the upper of the "Texas" that glow but not glow a lot if that makes sense. Idk if the big swoosh glows though, but it would be pretty dope if it does imo. A real comfortable shoe overall to me once broken into. Don't like how the hologram on the sole gets messed up quick. Gotta watch where you walk lmao but who's looking at the sole of the shoe the whole time right?
roll.gif
 My favorite KD so far to release has to be the Meteorology so much detail into the shoe. "Texas" are a cop for me. I like how KD VIs are underrated making it easier for us people that actually appreciate the signature shoe for good reasons and not just hype or to be "cool". 

Man i cant wait till i get my first pair of these such a beautiful shoe, really trying to savor my pairs tho

Someone educate me. I'm looking at these replica vs authentic video's on youtube n man they are really close. Does anyone know any dead giveaways or specific things to look for?

Someone educate me. I'm looking at these replica vs authentic video's on youtube n man they are really close. Does anyone know any dead giveaways or specific things to look for?

"Replica"=Fakes. IMO. Havent seen any fake KD VI's except those preHeats bout 90 something pages back.

My local store has the Halloween pair and they only get GR stuff.

Edit: And the Foot Locker Launch Locator has updated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom