Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Maryland Blue Crabs...need more pics before I can make a call. I like the crab-claw swoosh
laugh.gif
they're alright. was hoping for better

Someone said that the KD VI looked like a burrito 
laugh.gif
 anyways.. the only upcoming color i'm looking forward to is the pts 

Digging those maryland blue crabs. Pb&j's, blue crabs and n7's all onthe radar. Aways are dope too, but imma have to pass on the or at least hold off and catch em later.

None of these new cws are doing it for me... Kinda like the peoples champ, but would never wear em. Would be better as a mid IMO.

Those new lifestyles don't do anything for me. Part of the allure of the Birthdays was the medial side with the contrasting black against grey. Oh and the red in between the split tongue. Leather's nice and all but all-black upper with a couple turquoise teeth = zzzZZZzzZZzz

Last edited:
Someone posted hyper-elite KD socks for the Halloweens, but they're not showing up anywhere. They really didn't do socks for the Bamboo's either, just a generic elite.

Gotta have a little matchy matchy
mean.gif

That all black lifestyle KD is dope IMO..I like the birthday joints the best so far :pimp:

The black ones would get rocked religiously..match EVERYTHIN!

From that pic of the Maryland Blue Crabs..i'll definitely pass..they look gross in that pic..but I could always change my mind with other pics..who knows :rolleyes

Havent made up my mind on the halloweens yet ..

Wake up at 6 and get them ...

Or get my sleep and check when i get in to work around 815 mountain time, if still available ill cop if not no sweat

Or if i happen to wake up around drop time cop if not check in the at work. Usually i either wake up to go pee in the middle of the night or my dog gets me up to go out lol

settin the alarm...gonna cop the Halloween's. Also gonna cop the D Rose 4 in that blue/electric CW. I have to wait until they're no longer a pre-order, then I can use a promo code I have and cop 'em for $120 shipped
nthat.gif

JJ does that all the time i really think they do it on purpose i swear. At least once a week the get the name of a shoe wrong.

Dog woke me up. Copped n it only took a min half max on mobile. Wish it was always like this

DOH. I had high hopes on those blue crabs from the KD pic where he holding all the colorways. But seeing it now, I might have to pass. PBJ and Precision Timing are the two left on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom