• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
nice pic guys... yall making me a lil jelly

i went all out for mommys birthday and forgot to add funds this morning 
mean.gif
. hopefully these are around monday (still checking random size pop ups as we speak)

for those in GA i just called the Dawsonville store(706-216-7779) and they said they still had a few pairs left.  She said its not many but that they did have some remaining.

the colors look a lot like pre heat lebron 8s in this shot. is this how they look in person? I can't tell figure it out everyone's pics online look different.

Those were the colors I thought they were gonna be, but apparently it's university red.

Foot Locker saying theyre sold out of sizes 8.5-13. Just checked and they got all those sizes. WTF is wrong with them??? Doubt theyll still be there tomorrow though.

besides the pre heats are these the fastest sell out? i know the meteorologys went quick but i feel like they can still be had.

besides the pre heats are these the fastest sell out? i know the meteorologys went quick but i feel like they can still be had.

2rd fastest.

PreHeats gone in seconds.

Meteors, gone within release day.

N7's gone before 5pm central time.

IMO

Last edited:
Woke up at 11.  Called Las Vegas North Outlets and asked if they had a 14.  Said they had the shoe but couldn't give away size information...lame. haha. Anyways drove down.  Full size run, even a 15 is still there.  Man do I wish they had a 13.5 in these tho.  Was swimming in the 14 so went w/ a 13.  

I was able to double up. Got a pair on NDC this morning, then got a pair at my local outlet. So dope in person!

2rd fastest.

IMO
i guess its subjective considering the n7 were basically and online release...for the most part. they may have sat longer if available in store. but then again there probably would have been less pairs on nike.com etc. so who knows. im eager to see these in person, i felt like the meteors were better in pics but thats just me. had planned on getting those until i saw them in store and passed. 

btw i did it quick so i forgot to use it, but if you used the justdoit code for free shipping on ndc was that ground only?

Last edited:
1017 globoy 1017 globoy

DID YOU GET YOUR SHOES?

OR

DID YOU ORDER A PAIR AND RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?

Cuz u have been buggin all day fam, lol!!

The ladder. Why??? What you say "or" for? Like that e-mail isnt a guarunteed pair shipped to my house. Whats going on???? Will they cancel it???

Last edited:
2rd fastest.

IMO
i guess its subjective considering the n7 were basically and online release...for the most part. they may have sat longer if available in store. but then again there probably would have been less pairs on nike.com etc. so who knows. im eager to see these in person, i felt like the meteors were better in pics but thats just me. had planned on getting those until i saw them in store and passed. 

btw i did it quick so i forgot to use it, but if you used the justdoit code for free shipping on ndc was that ground only?
These were NOT basically an online release. Outlets still have many pairs, and will have pairs for days to come. Count on that.

If you sign up for member ship on ndc, you always get free shipping on orders over $100, or $175 for IDs.

just order confirmation this morning so far ... I also chose the slowest shipping option too lol.
can't wait to have these in hand ... will post pics 

I should be getting mines within 3-4 days. And thats excluding tomorrow and Monday. So thats really 4-5 days >:

thanks fam; and imo you already have the three hottest colorways so dw about it lol. Texas, n7 & the weathermans ... do you find these crease at all?

Back
Top Bottom