Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
great to hear that everyone who wanted these didn't had to go through a whole lot to get their pairs
happy.gif
 on a side note though for those still looking for other cw of the VIs NBA store has them on discount (not sure what sizes they have though)
ohwell.gif

Was able to cop on NDC after about 10 mins of trying. pretty excited. Congrats guys

Last edited:
21 mercer in NY got pairs. heads up alp alp and anyone else. it's funny if you search for these on Instagram the only people that got them in hand look like they live in the mid West. still don't get why these weren't in stores around the country.

Here's the IG pic a little bigger without the IG screenshot

The middle shoe it appears the KD has a sky/cloud theme on it

Last edited:
21 mercer in NY got pairs. heads up alp alp and anyone else. it's funny if you search for these on Instagram the only people that got them in hand look like they live in the mid West. still don't get why these weren't in stores around the country.
yeah I know I was telling ppl tht yesterday. Stopped by but passed cuz I want the only in sohos next week

What difference does it make whether they're iD's or not?

If they're regular pairs, just pass on them if you don't like them :lol:

a lot of these on ebay all of a sudden lol. seems like resellers went for them. Thats why they sold out

With the PS4 coming out this week, my bank account is taking a beating. The 3M looks crazy though. Can't wait to get my hands on them. 

Back
Top Bottom