Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
01/01/14 KD VI - "Bamboo" Cool Grey/Electric Green-Bright Crimson $180 599424-008
from nike australias launch calender

Rugrats are dope too!
TRUE INDEED. 
nthat.gif

Still wondering if the "Rugrats" joints will be Adult or GS Only...

Doesn't make sense for Nike to do a shoe inspired by a TV Cartoon that 80's Babies Loved & Grew Up with, BUT only have it available for 00's Kids who could care less about what a "Rugrat" is today. 
mean.gif

What's the Point?... but then again, Nike drops the ball on stuff all the time.

TRUE INDEED. :nthat:

Doesn't make sense for Nike to do a shoe inspired by a TV Cartoon that 80's Babies Loved & Grew Up with, BUT only have it available for 00's Kids who could care less about what a "Rugrat" is today. :smh:

But there's women and men born in the 80s that have gs feet...

TRUE INDEED. :nthat:

Doesn't make sense for Nike to do a shoe inspired by a TV Cartoon that 80's Babies Loved & Grew Up with, BUT only have it available for 00's Kids who could care less about what a "Rugrat" is today. :smh:

I'm thinking GS only but that RMBWilliams dude had a pair on his IG so it's possible we may get a mens release

I havent heard much talk about the Gum colorway. Does that mean these are going to be easy to get?

You'd be surprised at how many dudes wear a sz 7...or are a 7.5 but will squeeze into a 7 to save money, believe me I see it all the time

Last edited:
has anyone seen any socks/shirts etc for the PT yet there didnt seem to be much for the N7s but alot for the Blue Crabs?

I posted this a couple weeks back but it's buried by now. I got this at FTL but it isn't online yet that I've seen. Not sure about socks.

Alright fellas,

I'm going to update the first page tonight after practice. Anything you think I need to add?

I know wheats for sure...

Alright fellas,

I'm going to update the first page tonight after practice. Anything you think I need to add?

I know wheats for sure...
Christmas pair has a pic now.

Rugrats pair (GS) coming next weekend.

Still got this Animal Gradient pair somewhere down the road. Think someone said March 1, but not 100% official.

Anyone see what JR Smith is wearing tonight?  It looks like he's wearing the Rugrats CW.

And the Wheats/Gums are looking good this weekend.  Might pick up a pair.

From what I could see JR Smith appeared to be wearing a PE OKC/Knicks colourway.
Black with Orange on the medial side, orange laces & silver swoosh. Very much like the released away pair.
But he changed shoes at half time, now I ca not work out what he is wearing could still be the KD vi but its a darker pair with white midsole.
Deffo can say I didn't see the Purple Rugrats pair!

Watching a bunch of sneaker videos and Mayor said these look like a burrito had me dying :lol:

The material on the wheats looks similar to the material on the Jordan Bel Air from the pics I see. I was hoping for nubuck or suede, and extra shoe strings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom