Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Here is something I have noticed about the KD VI and the pairs Kevin Durant wears.
It very well could be due to the fact his shoes are size 18 (I belive) and we may all have smaller shoes but his pairs are slightly different that they seem to tie up tighter around foot for more support and each pair he wears has 6 eye lets going up the shoe compared to the pairs for sale have 5.
Again it could be due to the sizing but I do belive that extra eye let going up your foot would make the shoe tighter for support.
Especially as these shoes don't lace up very tight in my opinion.

Sound like a geek I know but just something I noticed a while back.

From what I could see JR Smith appeared to be wearing a PE OKC/Knicks colourway.
Black with Orange on the medial side, orange laces & silver swoosh. Very much like the released away pair.
But he changed shoes at half time, now I ca not work out what he is wearing could still be the KD vi but its a darker pair with white midsole.
Deffo can say I didn't see the Purple Rugrats pair!
Ah from the computer screen it looked dark, so I thought Rugrats pair.  

But I saw the pic in the ID thread, and it makes a lot more sense.  Looks pretty nice.

The material on the wheats looks similar to the material on the Jordan Bel Air from the pics I see. I was hoping for nubuck or suede, and extra shoe strings
they come with extra maroon laces.. i'd rather they have wheat or timberland-style ones.

if i score them gloves tomorrow, i might pass on the pt's unless they let me use a b day coupon.. i still have 3 pairs of shoes i wanna pick up before the months over, and a couple more gifts for xmas

Last edited:
I'm still copping PT on Saturday. Not as a consolation prize if I strike out on the Kobe 1 Prelude since I had my eyes on the PT since day one.

The JR Smith IDs are sick. Knick colors > OKC colors. Can they trade KD to NY? :lol:

Reactions: OTG
o9lb9u.jpg

:pimp:

Last edited:
you get paid tomorrow morning? lol im joking, im hoping they sit to, never been successful online, hoping to score the gums and preludes tomorrow. good luck to us both
LOL i wished i got paid in the morning. me either but then again if i cant find it on RD i dont worry to much. ive only bought one sneaker on RD and that was the TW lebron 11. and thanks good luck to you on the preludes i only want the V and VII

Back
Top Bottom