Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Haven't seen these posted since the initial pics came out. Found them from a guy in the KD/Kobe FB group
+1 will defiantly be going after these. the inside is DOPE and its 3M. IMO. its KD > Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron.

edit: WOW i didnt even notice the very top near the liner i like the "35" and the tree up there.

Last edited:
So Christmas releases drop online on 12/25 and then In-store on 12/26 right. sorry for the noobie post i never go after any of the xmas releases.

Love this shoe but I just can't do the Christmas'...if I can't wear 'em in July without looking like a total loon, it's a no go. Medial side is cool though, and it beats the pants off the Lebron Christmas.

xmas looking spiffy. the lacelock is a nice touch too..

Lace lock? **** nike gonna charge +15 on top of the box then tax gonna hit me. smfh 
they are not charging more... i had the same exact question eariler in the thread and someone told me they were 130. Trust me i was thinking the same thing *Wipes Forehead*

No, it's all on 12/26
Are you serious??

That's the day I start my new job.  

Things just got a lot more complicated...  
mad.gif

Love this shoe but I just can't do the Christmas'...if I can't wear 'em in July without looking like a total loon, it's a no go.

People in the Lebron Thread say this a lot and I never understand it.

I think mainly because I don't dress "festively" for any holiday and neither does anyone I know.

If you wear Christmas shoes in July the only people who would know are people who are into shoes

And even with them I don't think you're only expected to wear them in the days leading up to Christmas, that wouldn't be realistic for anyone interested in a Christmas shoe

Those pics just changed the ball game for the Xmas pack. Now that's some creative detail.

Last edited:

Love this shoe but I just can't do the Christmas'...if I can't wear 'em in July without looking like a total loon, it's a no go. Medial side is cool though, and it beats the pants off the Lebron Christmas.
Just rock them during Lunar New Year too. That's twice a year instead of one. Just don't let anyone see the inner pattern 

But seriously though, i've seen people rocking Xmas Brons casually all the time and never thought anything of it. Just another shoe

Last edited:
Hoping that the pt stay on the shelf for a bit..
They should i mean with Preludes dropping for 8 straight weeks followed by the 9, the gamma 11 taxi 12 xmas pack etc. you should have NO problem getting them.

Christmas are giving me an ornament vibe. Didn't they do that for the ivs? I think they did but they have been doing the same thing for lebron until this year forever so them repeating a Christmas theme isn't important to them. Was the Christmas v sitting last year in a lot of places? I know after they came out everybody here wanted and had vs. Kd shoes are more popular then lebron here.

Saw the details for the KD VI "Christmas" last night..and I said WHOAAAAA :pimp:

Must cop..glad I sold my Christmas KD V..those were a straight impulse buy :frown:

I thought I wouldn't be able to get the gums after no call on the raffle. I guess everyone was chasing other stuff this weekend. Copped on my iPad while I'm out of town.:smokin

Yeah, I was able to immediately add to my cart on FTL. Everyone was focused on the Preludes and possibly whatever else on NDC.

Try on FTL and Co...or try HoH.

Back
Top Bottom