Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Edit: They fit a bit narrower than normal KDs. Half size up and your feet swim.
Works for me...I'm a 14 so 14 it is. Was able to cop at just a smidge over retail.
This Is Actually My First KD VI Pickup To Be Honest.... I Haven't Been Too Impressed With The Colorways Released To Date, And Was Kinnda Let Down On The Materials Used After Holding A Normal Release Pair In Hand
mean.gif

You Can However Count Me In On That XMas Release
eek.gif
...and your pictures made me pull a 180 on these
laugh.gif

Ohhhh man...AvMs, PTs, Gums, Preludes and SC gloves in one day. Put me in sneakers anonymous.

Works for me...I'm a 14 so 14 it is.

Ohhhh man...AvMs, PTs, Gums, Preludes and SC gloves in one day. Put me in sneakers anonymous.
I feel you. Roshe Sirens, Lebron XI AvM, KD 6 PT, 2X KD 6 Gums for me. Lucky I struck out on the Kobe's.

Had a chance at the gums and precision timing today, just cant quite pull the trigger on these VI's.... :smh:

So do you guys think the KDs are loud graphic patterns while the Lebrons are simple, understated color ways?

Right now I'm missing the preheats (and not paying the resell price) and Aways (don't like the way the colors look on the shoe).

Size help: Im a size 9.5 in kobes and KDs would a size 10 fit me on the EXT KD gums? Dont wanna make the 45 min drive if its not worth getting that last size 10? I heard someone say there narrower then the reg KD 6s?!

@BigSlim773  

those look slick! tried to cop today, but the biggest size they had at my HoH was a 13. I feel like they look even better in person compared to the pics I saw prerelease.

Got Gums online this morning but when I saw it in person a little bit disappointed but with PTs, I think it super dope in person.

Saw gums and PTs today, PTs are really nice just wish they were more metallic

Gonna pick them up down the road I just had to pass today, nice shoe just could be so much better

So how "Buttery" is the upper. Is it comparable to the Hazelnut Bron's??

Back
Top Bottom