Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Have we found out if it is fully confirmed that the "Rugrats" are GS only??
Yeah it's looking like it. Sucks man rugrats was like my favorite show ever. I had all the toys and dvds(still do :lol: ) . We went to Burger King like twice a day for the watches for both movies. I need them bad. Wish they release them and T. rex lebrons later on in adult sizes.

Yeah it's looking like it. Sucks man rugrats was like my favorite show ever. I had all the toys and dvds(still do :lol: ) . We went to Burger King like twice a day for the watches for both movies. I need them bad. Wish they release them and T. rex lebrons later on in adult sizes.
yeah adult sizes would not be a bad idea

I'm excited about the Christmas pair. I really don't like the Kobe or LeBron.

I loved the rug rats, spent lots of my childhood hours watching that cartoon. Cartoons nowadays are garbage!View media item 684946

Last edited:
I'm excited about the Christmas pair. I really don't like the Kobe or LeBron.

I loved the rug rats, spent lots of my childhood hours watching that cartoon. Cartoons nowadays are garbage!
you are right cartoons now a days just meh, but I think we need more transformer edition after the calvin Johnson pack give me the nike's big 3 with transformer homages

I like the idea of homages like the Calvin Johnson's or Lebron Fruity Pebbles. Not sure if Kobe, Bron or KD grew up watching Transformers.

Speaking of which...if you like Transformers peep Transformers Prime. Best Transformers once Beast Wars.

I like the idea of homages like the Calvin Johnson's or Lebron Fruity Pebbles. Not sure if Kobe, Bron or KD grew up watching Transformers.

Speaking of which...if you like Transformers peep Transformers Prime. Best Transformers once Beast Wars.
every single episode lol really enjoyed that one, and if KD watched rugrats i'm sure he knows what TF are plus the movies so there's ways around I didn't grow up with the cartoons, put Kobe as Starcream, KD as Bumblebee and Lebron as Soundwave and i'd say we'd have a hit atleast better than last year superhero idea, I mean they could've done KD elites as spiderman going back to his durantula moniker

Yeah wasn't a fan of the super heros. It would've worked a lot better if they actually used the color schemes of real super heros. Kind of like if Wade had one, it would be red, yellow and white to match the Flash.

And Prime is that show. Not a fan of the movies.

you are right cartoons now a days just meh, but I think we need more transformer edition after the calvin Johnson pack give me the nike's big 3 with transformer homages

I was surprised the picked the sc trainer instead of the lebron 11s to go in the megatron pack. A transformer theme would be crazy on all sigs especially the lebrons.

:lol: I remember those watches. I had to get em for my daughter.

They were everything to me man. I went crazy for them.
yeah adult sizes would not be a bad idea

Maybe they are going easy on us because of all the releases.
especially since no grade school age kid knows what rugrats is!! 

My little sister and little cousins do they are like around 10 but not that much . Sucks because I know my little sister will get these and rub them in my face.

Yeah wasn't a fan of the super heros. It would've worked a lot better if they actually used the color schemes of real super heros. Kind of like if Wade had one, it would be red, yellow and white to match the Flash.

And Prime is that show. Not a fan of the movies.
I'm not a fan of the movies either and your right but I think nike could get dc since reebok seems to have marvel which could give kd green lantern, kobe flash or batman and LeBron aquaman lol

every single episode lol really enjoyed that one, and if KD watched rugrats i'm sure he knows what TF are plus the movies so there's ways around I didn't grow up with the cartoons, put Kobe as Starcream, KD as Bumblebee and Lebron as Soundwave and i'd say we'd have a hit atleast better than last year superhero idea, I mean they could've done KD elites as spiderman going back to his durantula moniker

Was it ever revealed if durant won or loss the durantula lawsuit? Did Nike or the nba ever release any durantula gear? I don't really hear people call him that anymore. I don't really here people call lebron king james anymore either. Anyway love the Spider-Man idea. Spider-man is a great conparision for KD. I like hulk for lebron, and wolverine for kobe.

Last edited:
Was it ever revealed if durant won or loss the durantula lawsuit? Did Nike or the nba ever release any durantula gear? I don't really hear people call him that anymore. I don't really here people call lebron king james anymore either. Anyway love the Spider-Man idea. Spider-man is a great conparision for KD. I like hulk for lebron, and wolverine for kobe.
well LeBron's shoes still have a crown on them so whether they say it or not nike acknowledges the moniker, I didn't even know about the lawsuit, who else goes by durantula that he'd have to fight for that name, kobe still has the mamba, heck CJ has a trademark toy nickname, messed up society we live in when we have moniker problems

well LeBron's shoes still have a crown on them so whether they say it or not nike acknowledges the moniker, I didn't even know about the lawsuit, who else goes by durantula that he'd have to fight for that name, kobe still has the mamba, heck CJ has a trademark toy nickname, messed up society we live in when we have moniker problems

Some broke, forgettable 80s rock star sued him. Kd was like I didn't even come up with the name and wanted him to pay his legal fees for wasting his time :lol:.

Edit- his name is Mark Durante and is a guitarist for some bands nobody probably knew until he sued kd.

Last edited:
Some broke, forgettable 80s rock star sued him. Kd was like I didn't even come up with the name and wanted him to pay his legal fees for wasting his time
laugh.gif
yeah I just googled it lol but looks like he dropped the moniker for the better of not dealing with the bs smdh, he needs a moniker with kobe being a snake and LeBron being a lion, 7734 even Jordan was a panther which is weird because there's no black cat XIII anyway back on topic what about a scorpion, durapion, nah sounds like a pokemon

If you're stuck to D.C., KD would be Shazam/Captain Marvel. Lebron would be Martian Manhunter. Kobe would be Batman.

If you're stuck to D.C., KD would be Shazam/Captain Marvel. Lebron would be Martian Manhunter. Kobe would be Batman.
Kd as shazam would work with the KD isn't nice dual thing lol, but i'd go LeBron green lantern just anything other than superman

Lebron doesn't have that type of Will power. I could see Kobe as more of a Green Lantern.

I picked Martain Manhunter since Bron is a team player, all around good game and top player in the NBA.

KD plays for the Thunder. Top player/hero.

Batman doesn't really play well with others, is driven, prep time, etc.

Back
Top Bottom