Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
So how "Buttery" is the upper. Is it comparable to the Hazelnut Bron's??

IMO the KD Gums are more rubbery than buttery. The suede on the hazelnut Lebrons looked superrrrrrr soft(judging only by pics). When I rub the upper of the Kd vi gums, they don't have a soft/plush feel, rather a resistant rubbery feel. I was debating on using water repellent on the upper but don't know how the material will react(don't want repellent stains). I was rubbing the tongue on one of my pairs and it left a very vague dirt mark which I was able to clean off with foam shoe cleaner; which has me convinced that the material is synthetic, as suede would have absorbed the foam cleaner and made the shoe dirtier.

Has anyone water/weather proofed on these??? I want to apply waterproofer(FNL SOF SOL WATER PROOFER) but don't want to ruin or stain the upper.

The concept behind the shoe was to be like a Timberland boot, for more inclement weather. The upper should be fairly water resistant.

My deal for the Gums fell through. Gotta search for another size 14.

So the gums was only at ndc, footlocker.com, all hoh, and none at niketowns am I right? And with some hoh only getting a size run this is pretty much LE?

Last edited:
Christmas's are must have for me after that video. 
smokin.gif

I didn't really want the KD VI EXT until I saw them in person...
Is it just me or what.. but almost every pic i've seen of these have either the Blue Gum or Rasberry color somewhere in the picture other then on the shoe. idk if its on purpose or just an accident.

EV. ER. Y. TIME. :lol:

Yeah, there are some posters who brag about the price they pay or always seem to get every exclusive shoe. It's clear there was a "method" used to obtain the price or shoe.

I admit to trying to get the military discount most of the time in store (doesn't work online) to avoid the barrage of pms, etc.

Got both of these yesterday after striking out on the Gloves and Kobe's... precision timing are a definite keep but those gums have me on the fence. I think the raspberry laces look real nice on them but I just can't see myself wearing them. Probably gonna return them.

Just not on board with the Gums at all. Picked up the PTs yesterday morning before going to the MLS Cup Final (yeahhhhhh!) and they might have jumped to the front of the line of my fav VI's. Think I'm skipping the Christmas pair and we'll see how that Nerf pair is.

Back
Top Bottom