Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
got the last sz13 pair of wheats today from hoh pembroke lakes mall in florida. Surprised these sold quick

might get the precision timing

Walked into HOH Orlando this afternoon and copped the Wheats. These are too dope. They got a 10 and 11 left. Not sure if they'll do phone orders.
6j3l7m.jpg
what do you mean?

Just over three weeks until the release of the Nerfs and still no pics. Proof once again that Nike can keep things close to the vest if they so desire.

Plus that picture used a filter that makes the shoes look better. It looks like a purple/blue but you can only choose royal blue or purple. And both don't look like that. And he didn't want to show the medial
wink.gif

If the shoes actually looked like that and you could ID differently with a solid black medial or something I'd say boo-ya there's your nerfs right there. Noble attempt though.

Hope the Nerfs turn out to be kind of similar to those but with a solid upper. The grey in the color description is kinda worrying me 
laugh.gif

Finally my first KD VI. Only colorway I wanted since the pics surfaced. If JR Smith iDs were to release as GR I would have skipped PT for those. No way I would pay $180 for the VI. Probably won't cop any more VI.
I hate the different color mesh on the tongue(pretty much hate the flimsy and oddly shaped tongue as a whole) so I painted the pewter a dark grey to somewhat match the tongue/medial side. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Without flash
View media item 686148With flash
View media item 686149

So then it won't be as hard to attain as the actual Nerf 4's, let's see if the moniker itself pushes panic with the smaller sizes.

If its any thing like the V it will sit have a spot with the Splatters/Energies

i don't think even a "nerf" colorway will make these sell out the first day... i could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Obviously speculating but if it's a GR I think you'll still be good walking into the mall a few hours later and getting what you need. Don't think people will be checking for these as much with all the stuff dropping within a few days of this release

Edit: I don't know really I'm just trying to make myself feel better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom