Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If any who can fit a 9.5 in SP and a 8 in Blue crabs PM me and ill give you the phone number to call in the morning a local nike outlet has one SP and one Blue Crab (they were returns)

Wow, nice. My size too
tongue.gif
Yeah that Volt is crazy. Along with the 3M.

^^ those are nice may have to track me down a pair although I may try to grab the precision timing first.

Last edited:
Will be picking up my first KD's ever on Sat. Are the Away's II a GR easy cop? Or will I have to do some searching...

Will be picking up my first KD's ever on Sat. Are the Away's II a GR easy cop? Or will I have to do some searching...

Probably GR since sports authority had them early even Dillards dept store has them online right now.

Need a oop on the christmas' still. can't seem to find an 11 but i can find tons of 10.5 in my area. 

Any official word on the AP? Some guy on my FB group said he copped 3 pairs of my local NT.. 

Never been a fan of most older gen KD's, but these 6's are dope. And the color ways are fresh too. Snagged these for $100. Wouldn't mind grabbing the PB&J's and the Bamboo's. I got the Xmas, not sure if I'm going to keep em though.
Nice Pickup.Texas one of my favorites.Copped 4 pairs all for under $100.Love the KD price!!!

A few did, and I'm not sure I saw somewhere they just said sometime around spring, I'm thinking April
damn I saw that 1/12 rd floating around and just held out. Had I known they were releasing April I would've copped off a legit euro site asap. Did stores like end sell em or other spots?

Glad to see you got them.Really like these.May have to cop 2nd pair
happy.gif
Thanks for posting up them early pics to confirm they were really the Away 2. Yeah the pictures aren't doing justice for the shoes. That Volt on black already pops than you get hit with the 3M too. Agree they are up there with the N7's.

Also how did you nab those Kobe 8 Sulfurs? Were they the ones they had online last week?

Back
Top Bottom