Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Dudes on eBay have Aunt Pearls with receipts from Niketown in Paris.
I'll check that out, thanks.

When has a sneaker released in Europe before releasing in the US months later? I dont remember a release like that

Dudes want 300+! With shipping that's damn close to $400. I'll start messaging sellers to see if I can geta better price. If not ill wait on the US release

must be slipping my mind then, give me am example or two

It usually happens with NSW products. I haven't seen it happen too much with Nike Basketball products.

Asia and Australia get a lot of Nike basketball products months and weeks before we do.

It usually happens with NSW products. I haven't seen it happen too much with Nike Basketball products.

Asia and Australia get a lot of Nike basketball products months and weeks before we do.
Yeah I've heard about it in asia like with the wtks and lebron mvps/champ pack but never about Europe. It's probably happened but can't remember when

Thanks for posting up them early pics to confirm they were really the Away 2. Yeah the pictures aren't doing justice for the shoes. That Volt on black already pops than you get hit with the 3M too. Agree they are up there with the N7's.

Also how did you nab those Kobe 8 Sulfurs? Were they the ones they had online last week?
Sulfurs were the ones on the website last week.Bought them on first and received on 6.Super fast shipping.Invoice says they were in a mall in New Mexico but whenever I try to stock locate employees always say  sold out.Go figure.Can't wait to get the Grey Away II.Wish we had a release date.

Back
Top Bottom