Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It's weird because I've never been a fan of floral print until these surfaced, but gotta have these.
same here not a big fan of floral pattern but i like how it looks on this sneaker with the black check and icy bottom
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^What's weird for me is I'm usually not a fan of lifestyle versions at all.  Usually just wear my shoes on court.

for whatever reason those florals are super clean to me...

Folding prob is an issue with KD 6.Always have to cross fingers and hope get a good pair.
new pair of Energies fits perfect and no pinching
glasses.gif

I've gotta say though...I had zero problems with every pair I bought from Seat Pleasants through Blue Crabs. But my precision timings had to be exchanged and the energies had to be exchanged. Hope this pattern doesn't continue.

oooh, bhm are pretty nice. probably wont cop though unless i sell/return my christmas's for them.

Last edited:
Well, as a Baltimore Ravens fan, looks like i'll be copping these (and probably the whole BHM pack as it stands)

uh yes please... are these the next ones to come out? or is the release calendar a week or two back still accuarate?

Away II's are coming out this weekend.  After that the only thing that's been confirmed is the DC shoe (listed for Feb. 5 on FTL calendar).

But between those two releases, it's possible that the BHM and the reverse Away II's could drop.

Back
Top Bottom