Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
For those who enjoy the 6 model. Do you guys like the 4 as well? 

Surprisingly no. I prefer the II & III moreso. Despite the IV being the most well known because of the colorways, Finals run, and Olympics, I never took to them. Perhaps because of the nonsense with the NERF and Weatherman launches. Meh.

Should be fine. I go up half a size comfortably in the IV's but I'm sure even a full size wouldn't be a problem. Again, casual use doesn't matter too much. I wouldn't do that if I were playing ball in them.
Appreciate it fam. eBay is really dried up for IVs in 14/15. Everything is either $500+ or generic TB colors. There was one shoe that caught my eye and it was a 15. It's an ID I literally would have designed myself given the chance:

anyways...back to the VI's!

I actually hope you're right (I don't think you are), because I'd like to save myself money
laugh.gif

well if u look at it its the same color as the jersey and it does have those stars around the kd wow why hasnt this been thought of before

DC pair doesn't really fit the theme either...

I'm sure there will be an All Star Colorway.

I'm gonna stick with what I'm saying and "DC" are the All Star, that release date at this moment is not a strong enough reason for me to think different yet.
If that release date the 6th is true it would mean a KD VI is set to drop 3 times in less than 2 weeks. I just can't see that.
Untill proven wrong and I will hold my hand up if proven wrong,
I think -
BHM feb 1st, nothing 6th, All Star (DC) 14th.

I'm gonna stick with what I'm saying and "DC" are the All Star, that release date at this moment is not a strong enough reason for me to think different yet.
If that release date the 6th is true it would mean a KD VI is set to drop 3 times in less than 2 weeks. I just can't see that.
I think -

DC are on Nike release calendar for the 6th.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897

Last edited:

""The KD 6 “DC” will release on February 6th, 2014. The sneakers will arrive a little bit ahead of the halfway mark for the season, and look to be the last of KD 6 pairs to sneak in before the All-Star collection releases. "

Got this from sneakernews.com http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/15/nike-kd-6-dc-release-date/#more-485068

Looks like we'll have to empty our pockets a little more during ASG weekend

i been tried to point that out that its alot droppin next month im just sticking with the BHMs, this APs release date got me looking famished
indifferent.gif
, and them animal print joints is hot too, i think he shoulda just called the animal print ones the alstars and called it a day!!!! they would be a good fit for alstars IMO......

I think -

i know they dropped the texas ones and the PBJ ones a week apart, i was tight......had to pull the trigger on the texas ones tho lol

^Great p/u.  Wasn't a huge fan of those in early pics but I think they'd look great on feet

Yeah they are a clean CW. there's no need for every shoe to be outlandish to be nice. Those are clean and simple

Back
Top Bottom