Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
brianoc41 brianoc41 a friend of mine was able to grab them early.

I think you guys are right about the simplicity of the shoe, I like them a lot more than I thought I would.

They are not the All Star Pair.

Geez Nike or someone needs to leak the ASG Pair and the AP RD.... the thirst is real

Geez Nike or someone needs to leak the ASG Pair and the AP RD.... the thirst is real
i swear i was just coming in here to say something about this 
laugh.gif

Question for you folks who ball in the KD VI. How is the fit on these shoes for balling? I tried to do some digging and people keep saying half size up, half size down, true to size etc. I'm an 8.5 so for any of the players that wear 8.5 what's the fit like?

Question for you folks who ball in the KD VI. How is the fit on these shoes for balling? I tried to do some digging and people keep saying half size up, half size down, true to size etc. I'm an 8.5 so for any of the players that wear 8.5 what's the fit like?

i wear the same size as you, for ball i wear 8.5 with elites socks depends on how you like your shoes to fit

They can leak pics of that "jordan future" shoe that drops march, but we still can't see the AS that drop's in feb ? o, ok  
laugh.gif

To clear up the DCs... Leo Chang just responded to my tweet.. I said the DCs are not the all stars right... He said correct.. I also asked for a color description or pic of the AS and he didnt respond..

Picked up the Texas KD VIs earlier this week from my local HoH that opened last week. I went back today to get the Seat Peasants, but they weren't even on the shelf anymore. I should've got the SPs first instead of getting the Texas since those were still sitting on the shelf.
mean.gif

how are these for ball?
I love them, but it depends what you like. Fit is hit or miss from what I've heard, feel great to me so definitely try them on yourself first if you want them for ball.

Cons:
Not well ventilated

Heel air max bubble is a little on the stiff side

Lack of torsional support

Pros:
Lightweight
Lockdown is tight

Midsole is really comfy and the forefoot zoombag is pretty responsive

Traction has been pretty solid for me

Would love to see a champ pack and MVP for KD. Imo the coasting and losing to the wizards after promising to go HAM hurts LeBron for mvp

Last edited:
Was just about to post this lol. Hopefully scoring titles, mvps, and champ pack ! Waiting to see what his new ppg is.
I hope all stars are worth the wait .
Lol but realistic LeBron most likely will win MVP. Even though id like to see another person win.
surely with the season hes having with westbrook being gone half the season as well hell win mvp hes avg 36 ppg in 2014
[table][tr][th=""]PPG[/th][th=""]APG[/th][th=""]RPG[/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]30.6[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]7.9[/td][/tr][/table]
all up from last year. i think theyre gonna do it like when malone won the mvp where jordan had a good year but passed it on to malone

He's definitely the 1st half of the season MVP. National media acknowledge that he's the current favorite. Hopefully he can keep it up after the AS break.

Scoring title is a foregone conclusion at this point. Last year ain't happening again.

Back
Top Bottom