• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lol! let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Maybe on the champ pack but you would have to seriously be a lebron fanboy not to have kd as MVP . The thunder are so overrated other than kd and Russ maybe ibaka they really aren't that good at all. Glad one of the thunder beat writers notice what I've been noticing that Jackson refuses to give kd the ball sometimes. Off subject I know sorry ,

would buy 
smokin.gif

anybody know where I can find a DS pair of the seat pleasants for retail in an 8 or 8.5? Cheapest I can find is eBay for $155

Maybe on the champ pack but you would have to seriously be a lebron fanboy not to have kd as MVP . The thunder are so overrated other than kd and Russ maybe ibaka they really aren't that good at all. Glad one of the thunder beat writers notice what I've been noticing that Jackson refuses to give kd the ball sometimes. Off subject I know sorry ,

Or...

I could just be aware of the fact that they're not even halfway through the season yet.

Anything can happen, so why after one game in the middle of January would we all start getting excited?

And if you don't sound like a fanboy talking about the thunder aren't good enough...lmao!

Yea looks like scoring title is very promising but if he keeps goin in like this I don't like his playoff chances

Back
Top Bottom