Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
These are a must cop. Can't wait for them to drop.Want them more then the all star.
I feel the same way.. hopefully my ftl get's them so i can use a b-day coupon  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
dc look way better in person.kd asg still top priority.n7 also on radar when time is right

What's the traction like on these? Was feeling them at the store and the bottom felt smooth and a little slippery just sitting on the shelf. Noticed that same day that a dude in my pickup game was slipping on the court more so than everyone else and he had on KDs. I always wipe my shoes with a damp towel before balling that day so maybe he had dust built up figured I'd ask before copping for ball.

What's the traction like on these? Was feeling them at the store and the bottom felt smooth and a little slippery just sitting on the shelf. Noticed that same day that a dude in my pickup game was slipping on the court more so than everyone else and he had on KDs. I always wipe my shoes with a damp towel before balling that day so maybe he had dust built up figured I'd ask before copping for ball.
From my own experience it took about 2-3 days for the traction to really break in. It felt like there was a film coated onto the traction that grabbed a ton of dust off the courts so I had to constantly keep wiping for the first couple days. Afterwards though it gripped the floor fairly well for me but I still had to consistently wipe but I was able to make good cuts and stops for the most part. However if you step on a puddle of swear while moving be prepared to slide and roll an ankle or do the splits cause these shoes absolutely hate water on the court.

I really need a pair of all stars... and the black/camo joints... You dudes think the all stars will have to be a robocop? or a pretty easy cop?

pretty hard to get....

Damn, last years were easy and IMO they were tr best looking shoe of the bunch, same thing this year. Already on eBay for 300... The world would be better place without hype. Leave the shoes to fans/ ballers/ enthusiasts. SMH, probably won't get to cop because of all of the 14 year olds RSVPing.

I really need a pair of all stars... and the black/camo joints... You dudes think the all stars will have to be a robocop? or a pretty easy cop?
Should be pretty hard but a little work and you should be ok. A lot of heat dropping this month so hopefully money will be running dry for resellers but it is IT time.

buddy tossed me a disco code and shipping code so I 180'd on the DCs...out for delivery today
glasses.gif

how the hell kobe 8 has 50mill $ sales and kd V has 170mill $ sales i thought they d be equal or kobe slightly more lol 

how the hell kobe 8 has 50mill $ sales and kd V has 170mill $ sales i thought they d be equal or kobe slightly more lol 

I don't see many dudes wearing the Kobe 8 casually around here, KDs are everywhere
I rarely see either. Most people wear J's (casual). Only time I see KD or KB sigs is on the court and when I look in a mirror.

Last edited:
Not just v sales vi as well all of 2013. Kd hype is real out here when I went to pick up my bhm there were none on the shelf at my hoh.

These DCs are actually really nice. Plus they're the only red CW we've got unless they do something with the elites.

Back
Top Bottom