Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Kd sales went up $140 million! That's crazy . Happy for my favorite player I was hoping nike would keep his shoes in kobe range but that's not going to happen with these sales.
Asg shirt is sick.

Last edited:
I think we're reaching the end of the regular KD VI line. In March we've got the Animal Print pair and that Anthracite/Orange pair that he wore a week or so ago, then really the only thing left that we haven't seen is the Easter pair. It's possible that they might even do that as an Elite this year.

So, I don't think a top 10 is too out of the question right now. 16 pairs have released and we have pics and release dates for 4 more.

I think we're reaching the end of the regular KD VI line. In March we've got the Animal Print pair and that Anthracite/Orange pair that he wore a week or so ago, then really the only thing left that we haven't seen is the Easter pair. It's possible that they might even do that as an Elite this year.

So, I don't think a top 10 is too out of the question right now. 16 pairs have released and we have pics and release dates for 4 more.
think theyll make some MVPs? or scoring titles?

i would love to kinda see all the pics in one place cause its kinda hard to remeber all the colors without them being in one place

newest additoin BHMs finally came in love the details didnt realize there was a felt like material on the medial side i would assume those MSU PEs we saw are made from the samr material

View media item 787458

being from New Orleans, I can't wait for these. They will be my first KD 6. Hopefully all goes well with a little work.

I think finishline's twitter account is pulling folks leg man. They are saying they will carry the ASG edition but its not showing up on they're release calendar. Im still skeptical of them gettin them because they didnt get the BHM nor the DC  KDs but theyll get the ASG (an even more limited KD). IDK guess ill have to sit back on this one and see what happens. Plans D, E ,& F starting to look good lol

was just thinking bout those the other day how nike teased us with pics a couple months back, wonder if these will drop

camo-nike-kd-6-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom