Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yes they're on Nike calendar for Feb 27.

BHM VI came in today. I love how all 3 are so different.
DAMN! they killing us thats like 5 pair this month on top of the animal prints, like kd alot but paying for difrent colors is getting out of hand lol maybe if they spead the rd's out

dope bhm colletion too
nthat.gif

DAMN! they killing us thats like 5 pair this month on top of the animal prints, like kd alot but paying for difrent colors is getting out of hand lol maybe if they spead the rd's out

dope bhm colletion too :nthat:

agree, too many shoes releasing lately. if it was last year id prob would have picked up BHM but im spreading my money out to shoes I must have.

was just thinking bout those the other day how nike teased us with pics a couple months back, wonder if these will drop
There is a Camo snapback on NDC. maybe they will. They kinda look like dress shoes a bit.

Seen these pics on eBay from seller yellownsxt. Thought I'd post since we haven't seen pics in real dayllight yet. Enjoy

shaking my head for preordering with kixsquare, knowing their reputation for slow shipping. I could have bought my VIs and the Lebrons off eBay for the same price with free shipping and they'd already be on their way
tired.gif

@BigSlim773 homie I have no idea how you thought you'd fit in a 14. I just barely squeak in
laugh.gif

I think finishline's twitter account is pulling folks leg man. They are saying they will carry the ASG edition but its not showing up on they're release calendar. Im still skeptical of them gettin them because they didnt get the BHM nor the DC  KDs but theyll get the ASG (an even more limited KD). IDK guess ill have to sit back on this one and see what happens. Plans D, E ,& F starting to look good lol
Definitely not trolling. When I was at work tonight (at finish line) I saw that the Lebron's and KD's are now on the launch list. They're marked as a QS on the list though so they'll be pretty limited online.

FootLocker Release Calendar has a KD VI RD of March 1 w/ an "Electric Green/Atomic Orange/Glacier Ice" CW... Any idea as to which drop this might be?!?!?!?!?!

Definitely not trolling. When I was at work tonight (at finish line) I saw that the Lebron's and KD's are now on the launch list. They're marked as a QS on the list though so they'll be pretty limited online.
thanks for that info. Who ever runs that account is def telling folks FNL will carry the entire ASG pack

Back
Top Bottom