Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Its funny how the hype on the asg lebrons is so much more than last yr. The lebon x is still at some footlocker stores in europe a yr later!

ordered 2 pairs on eastbay and when i called she said i couldnt modify the order and that it most likely wont get cancelled. anybody ordered 2 pairs before on a release that is 1 per customer ?

eastbay needs to fix their site. i couldnt remove 1 from my cart before ordering so i just ordered both

ordered 2 pairs on eastbay and when i called she said i couldnt modify the order and that it most likely wont get cancelled. anybody ordered 2 pairs before on a release that is 1 per customer ?

eastbay needs to fix their site. i couldnt remove 1 from my cart before ordering so i just ordered both
Are you a platinum/gold/silver member?  If so, call your respective line.  They've let me change before

yo i cant believe this. stuck out on citygear, nike, villa, finishline (who is my go to), champs, FL, coutside sneakers.................this is sad lol

Are you a platinum/gold/silver member?  If so, call your respective line.  They've let me change before
well after calling and chatting with Eastbay they both said my order would go through.

Last edited:

yo i cant believe this. stuck out on citygear, nike, villa, finishline (who is my go to), champs, FL, coutside sneakers.................this is sad lol
Give Villa AC a call. They might be able to help you out. Doubt people are heading over in this weather

(609) 344-0197

Got one pair from Nike and one from Footaction. Never ordered from FA before, how long does it usually take them to ship and all of that?

true i just didnt wanna strike out like i did on the bhm
Seemed like BHM were a lot harder to get and at fewer places. Pretty sure prices on the KD VI BHM will come back down to retail sooner or later ad you can get them.

Back
Top Bottom