Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
won at HoH for these but at the last minute I decided I wanted the Kobes more. I will be happy, and save myself the 250+...till I catch em

Last edited:
Too old for this haha. I'm going to just start working some OT and scooping presale.

Seemed like BHM were a lot harder to get and at fewer places. Pretty sure prices on the KD VI BHM will come back down to retail sooner or later ad you can get them.
true i hope trhey do i need those. i found those ice blue 5s yesterday so im 5s are done now

mean.gif
 headed to ebay. any find a 10.5 pm me plz and thanks

theres plenty of 10.5 in ebay but they're around the $230+ price range
yea but ii only bid/buy stuff with the actual pic that the person sellin took. so its narrows my chances. but i just found a FNL in my area with them. ima try and head over there 1st

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Tried to get them online on FTL, NDC, FNL and Champs...struck out. Took a chance at my local Foot Locker and they had a bunch still.

Roll on to the Aunt Pearl's.

What's the price for the BHMs in a 10-10.5 at this point? Yes I'm asking for resell or trade purposes. Can't really tell from eBay prices.

What's the price for the BHMs in a 10-10.5 at this point? Yes I'm asking for resell or trade purposes. Can't really tell from eBay prices.
Well Kicks Crew has for $240 dlvd so that would be the high and retail the low. I would say $200-$210 tops. If you get more take it.

Back
Top Bottom