Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thought about it for awhile but decided to cop 2 pairs this morning. So far I'm glad I did.

Got a pair off NDC, but I just got a call from my footaction stating that I won the raffle for these. If anyone is interested in a size 11 for retail + shipping PM me ASAP. Otherwise I'll cancel my NDC order.

Edit:SOLD

Last edited:
Ended going go my local FNL and they had a full run. Picked up and extra for any NTers that need it

Man it was freezing out there. That was my first time ever camping out like that... I need some damn rest. Seemed like a lot of people wanted the Kobes too, mostly to resell. After the Aunt Pearls I'm taking a break lol

Saw the lebrons at finish line... Not impressed. Kd's are better... Picked up the kobe AS for my son.. They are nice in person

just got a call from hoh mondawmin for these. i'll go pick em up later. i really wanted the kobes, but they didn't get them, which is unbelievable. they get all things kobe. well, they did have gs sizes.

Got a pair off NDC, but I just got a call from my footaction stating that I won the raffle for these. If anyone is interested in a size 11 for retail + shipping PM me ASAP. Otherwise I'll cancel my NDC order.

@mross16. Which FA had these? Are you in Charlotte??

ordered 2 pairs on eastbay and when i called she said i couldnt modify the order and that it most likely wont get cancelled. anybody ordered 2 pairs before on a release that is 1 per customer ?

eastbay needs to fix their site. i couldnt remove 1 from my cart before ordering so i just ordered both
I've orded up to 4 before on shoes that had a limit of 1 and order went through no problem each time. I would say you're good.

Back
Top Bottom