• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Is KD's favorite colorway, green? What's with all the variations of green :smh:

His favorite color is red and and those are fakes but he and Leo said in a couple of interviews he loves volt, but there probably was like 4 or 5 vs with either color I think

Last edited:
I will probably cop just one pair of these unless something g really grabs my attention. The only cw I like so far is the meteorology

I've had the Meteorology CW for a week or so, and for sure one of the best CW's & model since the III & the IV. Was gonna' cop the Orange CW but since its just a GR for now Im going to wait.

(Also the shoe has a lot of 3M on the inner panel and outer panel.) 

How's the fit and comfort?

And if it's not a huge hassle, would you mind posting one more picture of them on your feet with jeans on from a different angle? People that do on-feet pictures always seem to be wearing shorts/baggier denim, so I'm trying to get a feel for how they look with slim fitting denim and yours fits that bill.

Last edited:
The first pictures that came out I wasn't feeling the 6's....Now I'm really digging them the Orange CW and Meteorology CW are MUST COPS

Shoe fits like a glove. The lacing system has almost the feel of the AdaptiveFit on the KD IV. Wraps around your midfoot. And there is also forefoot Zoom and the 180 Max unit. Both create a ton of cushion. There is also a lot of heel padding around the back. Give it a 9.8/10 on comfort.

yellows will be scooped then :smokin

My man :pimp:.

Shall be repped when I recharge.

These Meteorology's will be copped 100% then unless Nike plays games.

Meteorology's will be copped.. Can't wait to try this model out. I hated the KD V until I went out on release day for the DMV's and instantly loved them and copped almost all of them. Don't think these will be much different lol

I'm going to be honest these shoes look horrible. I wont speak on the comfort or how well they perform on the court but every colorway ive seen or sample none have even made me a tad bit interested. Then the increase of price to 130 for a low top shoe that has a weird design, goofy looking tongue and so far uninspiring colorways means ez pass for me. I do hope whoever likes these to be able to buy them since it seems like this shoe will have to have some limited colorways to get the ball rollling.

That Meteorology colorway is uninspired?

you-got-it-dude.gif

Intrigued by how these will perform on court.  I'd consider putting them in the roto with my Kobes

I feel good about this design, these are somewhat different and I love different, Nike took a big step forward veering away from the infamous KD V(which was closely similar to a unorthodox hybrid hyperdunk). Secondly basketball has became a sport of innovation and sliding back to the KD IV was probably the most innovative thing nike could have done. Not saying these look as good as the KD IV but I am very interested to see a few color ways of this sneaker I honestly plan on copping the meteorology on KD VI when they release. Good job nike.

Back
Top Bottom