Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Just got my ASG's in and man all I can say is wow. Wont flood the thread with more pics but I have to say that pics dont do these justice. The details put on the shoe really cant be seen in a pic. Hopefully everyone else that is getting there pairs in will enjoy them as much as I do.
Same just got my KD's and Lebron's in and I was really damn impressed. I really love my BHM KD VI, but this shoe is just 
nthat.gif

Easy pass for me...Texas/Halloweens do the job. Plus I'm sitting on 13 pair already
sick.gif
lmbo i was thinking the same they hot but i wouldnt need another black and orange base shoe, texas my favs, might cop for my son tho......and sheeesh thats the whole kd 6 line aint it lol thats wussup tho

Ligers/Animal Prints according to Nike's twitter will only be available in mens sizes 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

lmbo i was thinking the same they hot but i wouldnt need another black and orange base shoe, texas my favs, might cop for my son tho......and sheeesh thats the whole kd 6 line aint it lol thats wussup tho
Really an un-needed pair. They could have held back on this one.

No preheats, skipped Ruckers, Aways, Xmas, BHM, Homes, Pearls, and that orange color. Will probably cop animal prints.

So,I ordered from FTL on RD and I got my shipping confirmation but the tracking's still saying that the package is Ready for UPS. Am I the only one experiencing this problem or is it because of the holiday on Monday?
Wondering the same here, because it still says the label has been created. And I ordered from Footaction btw.

My top 3 are ASG,N7 and BHM, in that order.
Wish I copped the N7s but no biggie. Got the ASGs and a pair of away 2s for ball. Need to stop spending money on kicks. Breaking my New Years resolution and it's only February.
:smh:

Yea the Illusions are crazy. My favourite colorway so far too. Then 2.Preheats 3.N7s 4.Aunt Pearl 5.BHM

I know their hasnt been any information i have seen lately, but has anyone gotten or seen any updates on those floral ext joints that surfaced back in december?

first time posting on the KD thread, got my first pair of VI's.  Def my fav color of them.

and a few pics to boot :smile:

Back
Top Bottom