Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It doesn't say free returns. I'm guessing I'll have to pay shipping. Size 7 isn't the easiest size to sell. Also what was retail for size 7, aren't they GS size and they're cheaper than Men's? I guess I should've gave them a long distance call had I known they don't read their emails.
well I believe you have to sign for these thats what it said on my order and you could refuse the package or just miss them twice and they'll go back and they will refund you right>?

I believe he reached out to them because he ordered the wrong size originally. So more than likely they told him it was too late to cancelled cause order has been shipped.

I was cheap and didn't pay the extra for trackable delivery confirmation.

Maybe shoot them a quick email and ask about status of your order. Hopefully, it works the best for both of us.

I take the good with the bad with orders from europe. I try to be patient cause I appreciate that they are willing to ship to us in the States. It gives me another option of where I can purchase kicks and clothes from just in case.

In this case, I wanted to focus on the other ASG shoes so I bought from Hanon
laugh.gif
I checked out so quick I didn't even notice there was options on shipping

in my invoice it just says I have to sign for it

yeah I am going to send them a quick email to see whats up, I am trying to stay patient too but usually those euro sites ship quickly

@thapointguy I remember it was discussed in the black/red 1 was between the difference between size 7 GS and size 7 for UK pairs.

I just scrolled past it. So I'm no help sorry bro

Even the 14.xx shipping will be trackable as they use Fedex. Just takes a couple extra days versus the 19.xx.

I wanted the Kobe's but I'm not going to go out of my way to get them after striking out on NDC. Was more concerned with making sure I got the KD.

KD actually look like he going to get it this year. Totally different player from 2 years ago. If he makes it into the finals it's a wrap.

10! ?
eek.gif
 moms always looked out for me too, but a whole allstar pack would've been way out of the question.. good stuff man

There was no such thing as an All Star Pack back in the early 90's when I was 10 
laugh.gif

Although mom did hook me up with multiple colorways of J's a couple years, so I was pretty fortunate. I already had the Black/Metallic V's and then I saw those Fire Reds with the black tongue and the 23 on the side and I think my jaw literally dropped.

My mom bought me Shaqnosis and a few years later Reebok Answer 1s. My feet grew too fast so she said hell naw. I was sending shoes to my 40 year old uncle when I was 10
laugh.gif

Got my shipping info from hanon as well. Not sure why people are stressing. Only a couple euro spots are quick with their shipping. Hanon isn't one of them. Gotta be patient with most international spots. Lesson learned for those new to them.

Last edited:
sittint at work anxiously waiting to get off so i can get these ice blue kds 5 (shoutout to @van-nostrand for the look out) and the kd all star pack gonna be a great day

My KD's have been delivered. Can't wait to get home!

I went to the mall yesterday and a footlocker had the Kobe's in my size

I tried them on everything and couldn't pull the trigger

Just not a fan of the shoe

There was no such thing as an All Star Pack back in the early 90's when I was 10 :lol:

Although mom did hook me up with multiple colorways of J's a couple years, so I was pretty fortunate. I already had the Black/Metallic V's and then I saw those Fire Reds with the black tongue and the 23 on the side and I think my jaw literally dropped.
Yep... When i was 10 i had the air revolution... Got into jordans at age 11

sittint at work anxiously waiting to get off so i can get these ice blue kds 5 (shoutout to @van-nostrand for the look out) and the kd all star pack gonna be a great day
Right on, looks like my Illusions were delivered about an hour ago so gotta wait another few hours until I leave work to go get them. Thankfully have some Champions League action to watch to kill some time. 
laugh.gif

The ASG KD 6's look way better in person.

FYI - NYC resident, Foot Locker and HOH on 34th st had a full run yesterday of The KDs and Lebrons GUMBO kicks. If you're looking, call and check 

Back
Top Bottom