Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If Anyone can help me with the KD's would be greatly appreciated..... if not...the search continues lol....

joints flew off the shelf here

Right on, looks like my Illusions were delivered about an hour ago so gotta wait another few hours until I leave work to go get them. Thankfully have some Champions League action to watch to kill some time. 
laugh.gif
lucky im here bustin it to get done  lol i hope mine are there when i get there but who knows our ups guy is so off and on time wise

I swear my collection would be twice its size if I lived in the DMV, Texas, Chicago, or NYC... they get EVERY restock and release.
Texas ain't what it used to be before the whole "Galaxy" All Star pack, but you still cld get some of the kicks easily that's hard to get else where

Just got my ASG's in and man all I can say is wow. Wont flood the thread with more pics but I have to say that pics dont do these justice. The details put on the shoe really cant be seen in a pic. Hopefully everyone else that is getting there pairs in will enjoy them as much as I do.

Can any one anyone help me out with a pair of ASGs size 12 for retal plus shipping? ? I've looked all over but it seems they're sold out everywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks NT.

Can anyone get me BHM and ASG in 11.5? Team Retail. I mean...seriously...

Ugh. Hurts so bad. Thanks NT.

Last edited:
Elites have nothing on the All Stars. I just looked at those pics and they don't compare to the Illusion.

So far, I've skipped the Aways, Energy, Away 2, DC (but will probably pick those up) and Homes.

Missed out on the Pre-Heats. The elites look cool. Like someone said, they do resemble the last Lebron lows. But I'll definitely cop on a discount. Last years didn't move the needle at ALL. Hopefully, well get cool color ways and less of the fruity pebble nonsense Nike went with last years Elite signatures (besides the Champ Lebron and Black/Gold 8).

Just got my AS from Finish Line. May be my new fav cw. Still love the N7 but these are close. Def have to try cop second pair.Really like the 3m laces.

Back
Top Bottom