Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Hi guys, I know this is the KD VI thread, but I had a quick question. KD V Energy or All star? Finally narrowed it down to these 2. Dig them both in picks, I was hoping I could get some insight on which look better in person.
I didn't like either of those...The best 5 IMO was the DMV pair

Man, I bet ol' dude that passed on that $280 regretting it now... That $280 sounding real nice right about now...LOL
No regrets at all. While at the mall trying to cop the APs, I went into the Adidas store and saw they had recently restocked the Mutumbos, got the last 10.5. I know they may not measure up to the APs in many eyes, but they are the most important of the Mutumbo line, and a must for me.

It's sad we've come to a point in the sneaker culture where paying almost $300 for a $150, that shouldn't cost no more than $100, is acceptable or is considered a good deal.

No regrets at all. While at the mall trying to cop the APs, I went into the Adidas store and saw they had recently restocked the Mutumbos, got the last 10.5. I know they may not measure up to the APs in many eyes, but they are the most important of the Mutumbo line, and a must for me.

It's sad we've come to a point in the sneaker culture where paying almost $300 for a $150, that shouldn't cost no more than $100, is acceptable or is considered a good deal.
We all know it's not acceptable...but, if you knew that price was gonna skyrocket like that it just makes you regret not coppin @ $280 vs. $350+

This thread hasn't seen this much action for awhile.
  I guess everyone is prepared for Saturday with an eye of the liger.
wink.gif

Lets hope the AP 6 Wasn't the ASG IV of the 6...where every color way sells out even team colors.

No, it doesn't.
LOL This! ^^^ The only thing I don't like about how this release went down, is the carried over hype on these Ligers I'm tryin to cop. People just gonna cop em like it's a cure for their AP hangover... when they weren't even feelin em before. SMH... 
mean.gif

paid $250. i told the kid i bought them from, "damn these are really nice why are you selling them" he says "im not into sneakers" so i said "why would you buy them then" he said "to make money, duh" that broke my heart

Yup,and alot of people buy another shoe as a prize when they strike out.Its why they put out so many choices on the weekend.

Its part of nike marketing for you want strike out on ap and get liger, hence Thursday release
well for once I'll give them props. Ligers actually are a great consolation prize imo. Actually might be the main entree for some who don't **** with the aps

Is this the most popular KD release to date, or were there bigger ones with the previous versions 1-5?
I'm not sure you gotta ask one of the OG's about that. I haven't been around but a minute. But it gets like this for any kind of limited release.

paid $250. i told the kid i bought them from, "damn these are really nice why are you selling them" he says "im not into sneakers" so i said "why would you buy them then" he said "to make money, duh" that broke my heart
LOL...@ the broke my heart

Back
Top Bottom