Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I guess w/ this $162 saved I can finally afford to buy some Green Glow Nike Hyper Elite Socks for my All Star kicks...LOL

Some of you guys are too much. You except these international spots to be as quick to ship as a major retailer in the US. If you really wanted an answer from the them, load up some minutes on a VoIP account and call them. Also customs is another hurdle. People have warned others on here about buying from overseas. Why would it change? If anything more and more euro spots are stopping the sale to the US cause impatient kids keep filing claims and slowing the entire process down.

Buying from overseas isn't for the faint of heart or the impatient.....

:smh:

Last edited:
No APs on KC Craigslist :x Couldn't even find DC Preheats or Corks. Lol KC ain't go no heat..........

I'm keeping my wife in line, she said the girls in front of her have a friend up near the front who said they have 100 pairs, so 100-120, surely she can get a pair of any size and I can work a deal, if she can't get my 10s.
Did the old lady come through for you?

I doubt the Lingers will sit. ****** been waiting on those since November...... Probably the 4th/5th most hyped KD....

I copped off of Spanish shot clock. Let's hope my order doesn't get cancelled. I remember people ordering MC Kobe 8's from there and they ship through the normal mail so I should be fine in terms of not having to pay customs/duties.

Hey quick question. Say Nike restocked on Preheats, All Stars, BHMs, APs, N7s, Xmas, Meteorology, and Seat Pleasants. Which would y'all go for. I'd go for Preheats....

Hey quick question. Say Nike restocked on Preheats, All Stars, BHMs, APs, N7s, Xmas, Meteorology, and Seat Pleasants. Which would y'all go for. I'd go for Preheats....

Hmm... I wasn't a fan of the print on the Pre Heats.I thought they were too busy. I'd say ASG's maybe. Meteorologys are nice too

I copped off of Spanish shot clock. Let's hope my order doesn't get cancelled. I remember people ordering MC Kobe 8's from there and they ship through the normal mail so I should be fine in terms of not having to pay customs/duties.
Do they even ship to the US, it never let me even try to pay or anything

Lol cause you got all other pairs , I might say pre heats too i hated em at first but then they grew on me

Preheats and if could Aunt Pearls. but if i had to pick one Preheats > All Stars, BHMs, APs, N7s, Xmas, Meteorology, and Seat Pleasants

Back
Top Bottom