Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
im a true believer to each his own, if you like it then wear it, but the hype for these AP i just understand. 

i hope the hype dies out for the florals, which i really like and will be ill to strike out on

Last edited:
paid $250. i told the kid i bought them from, "damn these are really nice why are you selling them" he says "im not into sneakers" so i said "why would you buy them then" he said "to make money, duh" that broke my heart
Damn Troll Kids. Atleast he gave you a fair price. Not saying 250 is good but not saying it's bad either.

Damn gs sizes are even going for ridic prices
sick.gif

I was feelin the Ligers @ first, but now I don't even want them. And most def not feelin the Elites... I guess I'll start goin to the Kobe 9 Thread

Lol forreal...I was like lemme check CL maybe find some desperate reseller but nah these people are goin crazy lol. And I felt the same about Ligers...Hoping my DC's will be nice in person.
LOL...Imma wait till Saturday to find a dummy on there. U know somebody gonna need some quick cash for a date nite

LOL...Imma wait till Saturday to find a dummy on there. U know somebody gonna need some quick cash for a date nite
Hahahaha yeah sometimes people are stubborn as hell on there but you can find a nice deal every now and then. There's not much demand for KD and Lebron here though so that might help us down the road.

Last edited:

Hahahaha yeah sometimes people are stubborn as hell on there but you can find a nice deal every now and then. There's not much demand for KD and Lebron here though so that might help us down the road.
Exactly...Imma check tomorrow to see if more ppl put their pairs ups, but my goal is not to pay more than $250

Back
Top Bottom