Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
:lol:

I don't want to sell.

Co-sign.... Its tempting, but I would prefer to rock em once I get down your way Jada. Heading down to the Gulfside in April and these will be worn.

As for ligers, know that all those who didn't grab these will probably be that much quicker to grab them. I don't think they will disappear after the weekend, but I wouldn't expect them to hang around like pbj/energy/homes/aways, etc....

[h5]Liger release summary[/h5]
  • 8AM EST release
  • NDC is NOT TLO. Style code is 599424-302. 
  • Foot Locker Launch Locator  seems to mainly be at HoHs, but not many places are doing raffles.
  • Champs Launch Locator if you don't wanna call your store. Has men's and GS listed as releasing.
  • Footaction.com has them listed on their release calendar, their Twitter says online only.
  • Eastbay.com has them listed on their release calendar.
  • Finish Line WILL NOT be carrying them.

Last edited:

some kid on a fb group offerd 350, i accepted then he called me a ***** and said i was hype...... then reoffered 265 
indifferent.gif
 i hate this world
Buddy is playing around.

[h5]Liger release summary[/h5]

• 8AM EST release
  • NDC is NOT TLO. Style code is 599424-302. 
  • Foot Locker Launch Locator seems to mainly be at HoHs, but not many places are doing raffles.
  • Champs Launch Locator if you don't wanna call your store. Has men's and GS listed as releasing.
  • Footaction.com has them listed on their release calendar, their Twitter says online only.
  • Eastbay.com has them listed on their release calendar.
  • Finish Line WILL NOT be carrying them.
AKA easy cop if wanted, well I can only speak for my area and previous experience, since Champs is added to a shoe release. I will wake up, walk in the store, and cop if I like how they look in person. Lots of different colors and ish on these though dam

I don't want to sell.[/quote] man I'm not a reseller but I wanted these but there would be no way I would pass on a sell if someone offered me 5 bills though

Last edited:
Wish I could get the ligers and trade someone for the AP's lol.  I can get the ligers I know my friend at Footlocker isn't getting them for himself

i still don't get how a grown man is gonna wear those ap's... 

but like i said.   i like the ligers, and people my ask me the same question about those.. 

Last edited:
I would say ligers will be an easy coo Saturday but these days you never know. I might get a few ligers tomorrow at this fcfs spot even though they're ugly to me :rofl:

i still don't get how a grown man is gonna wear those ap's... 

but like i said.   i like the ligers, and people my ask me the same question about those.. 

I don't know. It's pretty easy, pink and flowers don't have the same "stigma" attached to them that they would have 10-15 years ago if a guy wore them. These are relatively tame compared to some other colorways of recent shoe drops, and honestly they look cooler to me than 75 % of the other KD CWs this year. I would wear these head an shoulders over PTs, preheats, volts, pb/js etc... I still like Ruckers and Bamboos the best, but these are very close 3rd behind.

i hate when people ask why guys would wear pearls. do people realize the shoe is for breast cancer and that breast cancer effects a bunch of people? it shows support, yeah theyre feminine, but because theyre in memory of a woman. thats why i copped 5s/6s, still looking for 4s

not hate towards anybody that's gonna rock them.. i'm just still a little confused on how they're gonna pull them off 

ligers have been on ebay for the past week and a half just about and the prices are only $40 over (if counting tax + shipping)

safe to say these will be easy as long as you cop this weekend...im still gonna cop 2 in hopes of trading for the ASGs

hey, i might change my mind once i see the pair i ordered for my little cousin on tuesday .. we'll see 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

not hate towards anybody that's gonna rock them.. i'm just still a little confused on how they're gonna pull them off 
Help me find a size 8.5 and I'll show ya! hahaha

Dude just came back with "are you kidding me" when I offered him $295 on Ebay.....smdh  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom