Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

i hate when people ask why guys would wear pearls. do people realize the shoe is for breast cancer and that breast cancer effects a bunch of people? it shows support, yeah theyre feminine, but because theyre in memory of a woman. thats why i copped 5s/6s, still looking for 4s
 my sis has breast cancer that's why i copped for both me and her

Last edited:
one of my best friends grandfather just died of cancer, literally I was at the wake and service last night and at 6 I was trying to get the APs but no luck

I really wanted a pair to rock for the cause behind the shoe and I honestly don't think they look all that great, I just like the concept and I hate gimmicks and backstories for sneakers usually but this is a legit one

not hate towards anybody that's gonna rock them.. i'm just still a little confused on how they're gonna pull them off 
By putting them on and lacing them up. They're a shoe.

I see people with Jeremy Scotts on all the time and to me those are just as if not harder to pull off. They're goofy. Least these are for a cause. Not sure why people are tripping about these when they came out with an all pink foamposite a few years ago.

Not sure why people are tripping about these when they came out with an all pink foamposite a few years ago.
and the pink foam didnt even have a cause, they were just straight girls shoes 
laugh.gif

here comes the backlash for my comment :lol:   come at me bro

All good man. I get what you were trying to say. No backlash. I like the mixture of colors on this years AP versus primary white( last year), and primary pink (year before last). I will say personally, that for me, the blue really helps it, and obviously its hard not to be supportive on some level of the cause.

I would be lying however, if I said I didn't wonder if a AP for Kobe 9 asg or mp trade were a possibility seeing all these prices. :tongue: .

Last edited:
Seems to me like a shoe designed around breast cancer awareness as well as a tribute to KD's aunt should be available to everyone. Obviously not like chuck taylor numbers but at least not so limited. Almost seems like a slap in the face for the issue at hand and totally detracts from the meaning of its design when you surround it with hype.

I know this is the current culture of the sneaker world, but shame on you if your sole purpose for copping was to try and make a quick buck over an issue that has taken the lives of so many loved ones.

Seems to me like a shoe designed around breast cancer awareness as well as a tribute to KD's aunt should be available to everyone. Obviously not like chuck taylor numbers but at least not so limited. Almost seems like a slap in the face for the issue at hand and totally detracts from the meaning of its design when you surround it with hype.

I know this is the current culture of the sneaker world, but shame on you if your sole purpose for copping was to try and make a quick buck over an issue that has taken the lives of so many loved ones.
These Are My Same Exact Thoughts

Help me find a size 8.5 and I'll show ya! hahaha

Dude just came back with "are you kidding me" when I offered him $295 on Ebay.....smdh  
mean.gif

i dont blame him...u sent him a low ball offer 
mean.gif
...stop going for hyped shoes if you dont wanna pay close to the resale value

i dont blame him...u sent him a low ball offer 
mean.gif
...stop going for hyped shoes if you dont wanna pay close to the resale value
That's not a lowball offer.  He told me he was expecting $400.  Anything around $300 isn't lowball.  Is it at the lower end of the current price scale?  Sure maybe, but by no means is it a lowball offer

That's not a lowball offer.  He told me he was expecting $400.  Anything around $300 isn't lowball.  Is it at the lower end of the current price scale?  Sure maybe, but by no means is it a lowball offer

195 may be lowball. amazingly 250-300 seems "fair" at this stage- shocking, but true. I can't get all caught up in the "cause" and pointing fingers at people for selling or making a buck if others are totally WILLING participants. If you are dedicated/fervent about this cause- there are many other ways to show support and get involved. Shoes never have been nor will be the only outlet for something like this. Run a race, start a foundation, volunteer your time, but lets not blow this out of proportion fellas.

195 may be lowball. amazingly 250-300 seems "fair" at this stage- shocking, but true. I can't get all caught up in the "cause" and pointing fingers at people for selling or making a buck if others are totally WILLING participants. If you are dedicated/fervent about this cause- there are many other ways to show support and get involved. Shoes never have been nor will be the only outlet for something like this. Run a race, start a foundation, volunteer your time, but lets not blow this out of proportion fellas.
I offered $285 for em

You can rock pretty much any shoe on the court these days. The more different the design the better It's part of the culture.

Agree with bryscooplaygrifhold bryscooplaygrifhold same argument is made for doernbechers. If you care that much about the cause there are many other ways to donate.

Do I agree with the prices being charged? Of course not, but let's keep things in perspective. If there's a dollar to be made, there's someone who is going to resell it.

Last edited:
If the APs were too "feminine" they wouldve made them in womrns/girls only. I love that flowery print and the pink/blue. I was trying to cop more because I like han the cause.

If the APs were too "feminine" they wouldve made them in womrns/girls only. I love that flowery print and the pink/blue. I was trying to cop more because I like han the cause.

:lol: cant even agree with the IF THEN statement

Can't wait til Monday to see these in person... Quick question family, what is Spanish shot clock? I spent over an hour last night searching google for it lol

Back
Top Bottom