Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sorry bout that double post. Phone is stupid. Is DS Xmas KDs + 100 for APs a fair trade?????? I'm about to do this.....

:lol: cant even agree with the IF THEN statement
If the APs were too "feminine" they wouldve made them in womrns/girls only. I love that flowery print and the pink/blue. I was trying to cop more because I like han the cause.
:lol: cant even agree with the IF THEN statement
. Its plain and simple...... I don't know any other way to put it...

What's that supposed to mean?

I don't agree. I didn't say I don't understand.

Last edited:
^^^skimmed past post. Sorry was in hurry. I just don't see the point in people saying "these are too feminine" or "Why are grown men going crazy over shoes with flowers on them". And so on. I'm not gonna go on "let people wear what like" rant because its been said plenty of times in here.

Last edited:
Seems to me like a shoe designed around breast cancer awareness as well as a tribute to KD's aunt should be available to everyone. Obviously not like chuck taylor numbers but at least not so limited. Almost seems like a slap in the face for the issue at hand and totally detracts from the meaning of its design when you surround it with hype.

I know this is the current culture of the sneaker world, but shame on you if your sole purpose for copping was to try and make a quick buck over an issue that has taken the lives of so many loved ones.

lol this point comes up every year and they still havent changed it.

195 may be lowball. amazingly 250-300 seems "fair" at this stage- shocking, but true. I can't get all caught up in the "cause" and pointing fingers at people for selling or making a buck if others are totally WILLING participants. If you are dedicated/fervent about this cause- there are many other ways to show support and get involved. Shoes never have been nor will be the only outlet for something like this. Run a race, start a foundation, volunteer your time, but lets not blow this out of proportion fellas.
Well said.

sick.gif
They have to be trolling
CTFU 
roll.gif

I like the desgn and the price... compare the opinion in this forum and other site around the net then decided to buy from Amazon

w.png

The blue totally throws off these AP's. Wasnt a fan when I first saw pics, thought they would grow on me...nah.

Saw the ASG on feet yesterday, boy are they a looker. Whats resale looking like?

Back
Top Bottom