Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The shoe is nice. I like the "Neutral" pair that's releasing as well.

Decisions, decisions.

The shoe is nice. I like the "Neutral" pair that's releasing as well.

Decisions, decisions.
mentioning neutrals they look 
nthat.gif
gonna get my family some of these to support my sfgiants

I think the neutrals are decent but probably going to skip those. So far I skipped the Aways, Energies, DC, Away 2, Home 2 and now the Neutrals (and probably the elites). I'd like the Florals. Maybe the new system will give me a .001 chance of getting them now.

Really strang how every KD VI is off big 3 WEBSITES.(Eastbay,Finish Line, Nike).Can't figure what is going on. No way they sold all in less then a week.

I could be wrong but i think NTNY tweeted that day about still having preheats then when ppl seen what they were going for they were gone , i wanted em to ball but i missed out
nah I got there around 9 am to see what was up with the playoff 8s and those things were gone

Some info on the VII I've found while browsing around:
[h4]KD VII[/h4][table][tr][th="col"]Style Code[/th][th="col"]Name[/th][th="col"]Color[/th][th="col"]Release Date[/th][th="col"]Link[/th][/tr][tr][td]653996-146[/td][td]4th of July/USA[/td][td]White/Obsidian-University Red[/td][td]late June[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-060[/td][td]  [/td][td]Magnet Grey[/td][td]August[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][tr][td]653996-330[/td][td]Easy Money[/td][td]Mystic Green[/td][td]September[/td][td]FNL[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I wonder will the lebron XII drop over the summer also? Still no word on 2014 hyperdunks either they will prob showcase a USA team pack as usual.

I wonder will the lebron XII drop over the summer also? Still no word on 2014 hyperdunks either they will prob showcase a USA team pack as usual.

Early fall most likely from what I've heard. Kind of allow that transitional period to sell the XI before they totally release the XII like they did with the X & XI this past year.

I think Nike is going to go all out for KD with the 7. The 6 is doing really good. He's been balling his booty off too.

Back
Top Bottom