• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
glasses.gif
I NEED THOSE KD 6 Green Florals! Are they online release only?
no hoh as well...

yeah i think its more limited than the ap. since eastbay and footaction isnt getting it either.

Last edited:

yeah i think its more limited than the ap. since and eastbay and footaction isnt getting it either.
LOL! No way. Floral sat on the shelves for over 2 days in either Australia and Hong Kong.

The only reason they sold after the 2 days was because they were hyped over in the US and people were influenced.

Eastbay and Footaction arent carrying the Black Florals because they never carry general NSW stuff anyway.

(except for lebron x corks and denims which were different stories.)

So Florals are next weeks main release... those Nuetrals will be consolations prizes

lets hope Jordan Futures or Nike SB X Jordan pick up steam in the next week.

Anyone know where I can find the Aunt Pearl nike Hat for retail that doesnt come out to 50$ shipped like NDC. Lol

Why is everyone acting like bot users took a big hit ? It was a GR release...

Yall acting like it was yeezys. Captcha bypass will be ready soon so dont get too happy.

LOL! No way. Floral sat on the shelves for over 2 days in either Australia and Hong Kong.

The only reason they sold after the 2 days was because they were hyped over in the US and people were influenced.

Eastbay and Footaction arent carrying the Black Florals because they never carry general NSW stuff anyway.

(except for lebron x corks and denims which were different stories.)
you sir have to go with the information we have and form your own conclusion...ok...1st off the AP's released in GS sizes...the Florals arent...2nd off, the AP's are pink, the Florals arent...just those 2 bits of information alone leads me to believe that the Florals will sell out that much faster than the APs...considering no GS sizes i expect these to be extremely limited, if u havent guessed, more so than the APs....

As for the captcha the bits will get by it somehow just give it time. I think they might have something up their sleeves for this release we will see

Welp Off to youtube i go to gawk at florals

Last edited:
definitely regretting not doubling up overseas now. thought I may be able to get a second pair for myself here but doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom