Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I remember when this was a quiet nice kd forum and we actually talked about KD.Everyday it's 5 new pages of Soap Opera Fighting and I missed out on a flower shoe.Please let me know when the Chaos ends.Thankfully there are only a couple more VI to drop and we can move on to the 7.
Once the hype for the florals die down, i think itll be back to normal :D

They couldn't have done this with the APs???
sick.gif
roll.gif
For real this is good news. Is this only for TLO releases??
Nothing today was a TLO release, so no.

from my research this looks like it's gonna be a HOH only release...dont know if that is any new information for yall...out of all the stores ive called none of them have information as of yet, they say call back monday or tuesday...no way in hell am i gonna listen to that info just for tuesday to get here and they say all the tickets are gone...

from my research this looks like it's gonna be a HOH only release...dont know if that is any new information for yall...out of all the stores ive called none of them have information as of yet, they say call back monday or tuesday...no way in hell am i gonna listen to that info just for tuesday to get here and they say all the tickets are gone...
Check Foot lockers launch locator monday 

$130 confirmed on Nike release calendar.

Also Nike is calling that orange/black pair that comes out the 15th "Neutral".

You and my friend bartleby seem to have a comprehension problem.

Did I come to the man for his 're-selling' ?You have it all confused.READ MY POST PLEASE.I calmly and without calling names( dumb,idiotic) the way HE did , stated that A GUY RE-SELLING A SNEAKER IS A HYPOCRITE FOR CRYING ON WHAT THE GAME HAS BECOME.Did I once said he was a 'bad re-seller' or that he shouldnt do whatever he wants with his shoes?A MAN CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH HIS SHOES ._

ROs aren't even mine , Im middlemanning (If they were I would still re-sell , cause I dont like the shoe but even if I did I couldnt walk in sth thats worth 2-3 thousand dollars.) .Next time a pair falls in your hand you can do whatever you want with it .Burn it , sell it for retail , wear it.

Its just hypocritic and corny to say THATS IT IM OUT OF THE 'GAME' (when actually no one cares , really ) when something goes south whilst at the same time you are USING THE SAME GAME TO MAKE A PROFIT .It is what it is , and its just sneakers .

Oh , and keep in mind when someone blaming you for sth , blaming someone else for being 'worse' to get off the heat is at least ... childish.

endrant/

PLEASE lets not derail the thread anymore , people in here don't need to read all that we re on , so please keep in mind we can pm each other , even though there is no point actually...

Anyone got their shipping confirmation for the florals from NDC EU ?
you mr are the definition of hypocrit and reseller , you didnt even post once in this thread before the APs release aka the only limited / resell worthy KD this year and now you are coming here posting nonsense . 

go back to your cave and sleep until the next release that may grant you some kicks to earn a living 
Says the guy with a join date of January 2014 with 11 posts and this one being the only one in this thread.......
Seems legit.

NQ8ta.gif

Oregon wearing some crazy PE's today. Not sure if they've worn them before I don't pay attention to Oregon. Don't look like those digital camo ones from earlier this year but haven't gotten a close look at them yet.

Back
Top Bottom