Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Any pick up pictures of the Neutrals. Really like these shoes tho on the cheap I will consider.

shoes are nice in person....a guy played ball in them saturday and they definitely had my attention.....
Yup, they are super clean. But considering I have the KD IV Rogues... they're too close to each other to own both IMO. Maybe if I can't find my size swap for my PT's I'll just return them and swap em out for the Neutrals. 

shoes are nice in person....a guy played ball in them saturday and they definitely had my attention.....
Yup. I saw them this weekend and they are really nice in person. I'm not going to pay retail for them. Just wondering how many people copped this weekend. I love seeing pickup pics.

Hopefully they don't cancel your order midweek. Damn FTL and the random size they put up.

got my citygear cancellation email. refund. they oversold. dam. ordered minutes before 7am central

If you were to cop off the spain website I posted, I just received my shipment. Even though I could have more pairs there's seems to be this attitude in the community that is just disgusting. Makes me want to step back and reevaluate what I get myself into every Saturday.

Is there a kd vi elites thread? I'm not a huge fan of the colorways I've seen so far but I'm digging the profile and full length zoom unit.

Is there a kd vi elites thread? I'm not a huge fan of the colorways I've seen so far but I'm digging the profile and full length zoom unit.
Nah the discussion for the Elites will take place in here, not a separate thread. Plenty of discussion has already taken place but has been overshadowed by the recent AP/Floral drops.

My FTL order for the Florals said Backordered this morning when I checked on it, but I just got an e-mail from UPS that a shipping label had been created.

Damn so tempted to sell my pair i like the shoes but could use that money to get something better
Idk where that market price is at, I just watched a couple popular sizes go on ebay last night for $285. Plus you can catch some instagram sales for $225-$250, gone up a little tho.

Back
Top Bottom