Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It's similar to canvas but like said above, it is literally you're grandmothers couch.

Not worth the hype at all

My pair of Florals from undefeated are on the way :smokin
Would I be able to trade Florals for a pair of APs or would I need to add cash?

My pair of Florals from undefeated are on the way
smokin.gif

Would I be able to trade Florals for a pair of APs or would I need to add cash?
It should be the other way around. I may be in the minority but I'm not a fan of the APs

the feel of the florals are awesome. it's super smooth canvas with a lot of cushion when you push down on them

they're plush to the touch, but I can't get down with that pattern. if it was anything else and something less gaudy they would too dope

I think they're girly

Just like the APs

But that's my opinion

Not knockin nobody so keep the definitions to yourself bruh

Last edited:
Trying to double up on the PB&Js unfortunately ebayer is not up to providing tagged pics and the ones he has up are generic. Only sz 13 I can find on ebay too. I'd like to keep a pair on ice for when mine get too worn.

Trying to double up on the PB&Js unfortunately ebayer is not up to providing tagged pics and the ones he has up are generic. Only sz 13 I can find on ebay too. I'd like to keep a pair on ice for when mine get too worn.
I'm trying to get a pair too. I see the Taiwan sellers have some but I don't want to order from them also kickscrew has some but I don't want to pay $175 + their high shipping ! Hoping my size pops up for a reasonable price.

Today. @DefiantDepictions

This ninja got on cuffed samurai pants SMH...
Don't mind these hypebeasts. Why clown on someone's choice of clothes. Keep your fashion 101 to yourself kids.
Honestly not feeling those pants either but to each their own.

Those Ligers are terrible.

It doenst take someone in the fashion industry to see that those pants look weird in the pic. Im sure duke doesnt wear it that way, but if they look funny like that in the pic why not take another? 
laugh.gif

And dudes gotta take a joke the wrong way and use an extreme to get back at people. "Sperm killing nuthuggers." Right cause thats whats really worn. 
eyes.gif
JESUS JESUS JESUS I'm dying over here 
laugh.gif
. I know I'm 2 days late but LAWD this is a NT classic.  Son I'm literally crying right now.

Back
Top Bottom