Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Trying to double up on the PB&Js unfortunately ebayer is not up to providing tagged pics and the ones he has up are generic. Only sz 13 I can find on ebay too. I'd like to keep a pair on ice for when mine get too worn.
This.

florals
pimp.gif

af1 trippin'

laugh.gif
jk, his opinion
lmao you got a pair right?

idk man, i just cant mess with it in person. 

WTKDs are a no go for me. I already have all the damn shoes
laugh.gif

I'm not one to judge anyone for anything they wear, but the APs are intensely feminine (yeah, that's the point).

I like (and bought) the florals because they gave me a Hawaiian vibe, plus I like the way the EXTs fit/feel. But hell yeah they look like an old couch. I think my folks HAD that couch in 1969 Chicago.

I like the blue lace swap. Still baffled as to why they added an extra pair of pink laces.

I'm glad I picked up the 'Aunt Pearls' and the 'Florals'. Such a unique looking shoe that can be worn with pretty much anything.

Yo that ***** in the Illuminati or something??? No wonder he getting his hands on **** like that all early. Ol Skull & Bones *** *****........

Nike was having a round table meeting amongst the Elite Skull & Bones members and he was there smh. They're only making 332 pairs. Yale University will be doing raffles..............

Last edited:
I can see all the colorways but Texas in the wtkd. Glad dude stepped up the quality on pics. They look wearable with better quality pics before not so much and I'm into crazy , loud shoes.

Back
Top Bottom