Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

if my local hoh get those its gon be people sleeping outside the mall just for the tickets and the resell gon most def reach a rack ($1000)
Ill be lucky to get 1 pair but I don't see resell reaching that. WTK 8 reached 500 area so i say theses will go for 600-700 ish max

Ill be lucky to get 1 pair but I don't see resell reaching that. WTK 8 reached 500 area so i say theses will go for 600-700 ish max
tru tru done seen pre heats on ebay for 800 so these gon be up there with them, they two different shoes lol

IMO its 600-700 if KD doesnt win MVP.

if KD Wins MVP and wears them for a whole game or switches (a la LeBron) then they go for a stack and up

someone in lebron thread said april and then i seen on ig that there was a meeting where nike stated that if pictures keeping leaking they are just going to cancel that release.... so if that is true we may not even see these. a la the WTKD 4

Well if you think about it we seen the shoe since it all the pass releases rolled up into one. Nike is trippin.

That's probably because the WTK 8s were everywhere unlike WTKD 5 ($850+)/WTMVP ($2000+). I say at least 700 if they're available like the Kobes. If not then 1000+

Last edited:
That's probably because the WTK 8s were everywhere unlike WTKD 5 ($850+)/WTMVP ($1000+). I say at least 700 if they're available like the Kobes. If not then 1000+
Yes WTK were still the most produced of the the WT pack, but their #s were still crazy low. 

Last edited:
Are y'all discussing the resell prices for resell reasons, or to determine how much you may have to pay if you miss out? Either way, it's sad some are so accepting of these high resell prices.
I Can't speak for the other guys but i know for it is to determine how much I may have to pay if I miss out... I dont have the best luck with raffles only Raffle I've won is the Kobe 8 SS.

Hopefully Nike Does the Pre-order thing they did with the Air Max Day's

Yes WTK were still the most produced of the the WT pack, but their #s were still crazy low. 
Yea I know. I'm still hurting from that lol. And if what dude said is true about Nike talking about cancelling the release if pictures keep leaking, I don't see the big deal. Its only a month away. Pictures could've leaked way earlier... :frown:

I hope its true and not true.. I would hate to see this release cancelled but would love to see the awful Champagne and Cigar Jordan 6's Cancelled

Are y'all discussing the resell prices for resell reasons, or to determine how much you may have to pay if you miss out? Either way, it's sad some are so accepting of these high resell prices.
People are being ridiculous. You know NOTHING about the release. Just stop. Seems like every year nike is producing a bit more of the limited released. I'd expect WTK #'s or higher.   but hey what do I know either

Last edited:
Yeah no need for speculation at this point.  We don't know anything.  As long as it's similar to the WTK8 release, I'm fine with that.

People are being ridiculous. You know NOTHING about the release. Just stop. Seems like every year nike is producing a bit more of the limited released. I'd expect WTK #'s or higher.  but hey what do I know either
This is very true about Nike going up every in production numbers for limited releases.

Florals came in today. Sold them on facebook. Joints are garbage to me in person. Time to cop aunt pearls

Back
Top Bottom